Hi Loren (formerly known as bluage), Floyd, David and Stefan,

I think I was too busy with my last song The Wind, with Joanne Cooper before leaving for holidays, that I forgot to reply on your posts. Sorry for that. That was not so polite of me.

Almost all of you mentioned the volume and reverbthings. I did change it some time ago. Hopefully it's better by now.
And you called it an interesting aarangement or song. I think I know what you mean with that. To me it's also a euphemism of a song that is not that nice or good. I hesitated some time to bring this song to SC and our form, in a way because of that, and I mean the lyrics.
But the arrangement with those guitarsolo's were to nice (to me) to ignore. Therefore I placed it despite that.
So Loren, thanks for this and for exchanging our first names.
Floyd, I appreciate your comments on the volume and reverb, or whatever mistake I make with my songs. I learn from you!
David, comparing me with Tom Waits and Bowie is a huge compliment (for them grin). And see what I answered about the 'interesting arrangement'. So thanks for this.

But of course I'm supercurious what Stefan meant with what he wrote: 'in the beginning I was a bit irritated'. It's a pity you hadn't explained what causes that irritation. But it feels good I got you over that frustration level.

Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130