Originally Posted By: 2bSolo
Jazzmammal, you and I have argued this before.

Unless you are with us to see what happens, you don't know if we have crashes or not. And a lot of us have had many crashes. I had one every session. Those of us who did are not total idiots either.

Do you know what a beta test is? All the testing just finished for 2020. Nobody reported crashing issues and believe me the subject came up because of a few like you who keep talking about it. Don't you think the developers want to know about that if it exists?

I'm not doubting you're having crashes, I'm only doubting the cause. Please post exactly what you were doing when RB crashed step by step as in you opened this, you clicked on that, you changed the tempo, opened the Edit window, then you hit generate and it crashed or whatever so we can try to reproduce it and then give them a chance to fix it.

Just saying it crashes at least once every session and you can't use it is a waste of time. What's the point if you're not going to treat this as a test and let them try to fix it? Maybe you are doing some combination of things we never thought of and it does cause a crash so report it.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.