Quote:

Hello Bob, the know it all Caloifornia boy of Real Band

You know Bobby boy I have had BIAB for some ten years and yeah it's a poor boys edition of a home spun garage band for a solo guitar player, but hey I don't have all this expensive crap like you do like expensive Korg keyboards and live singing microphones on stands. I make do with what I can afford dude. All I said was RB is a clone to BIAB and that ticked you off and so you got personel and slammed me. Well, Bobby boy you know where you can shove that expensive keyboard when your done playing it on RB

Wow, sensitive aren't we? Is there anything I said that was a personal attack or untrue?

"All I said was RB is a clone to BIAB..." right, and all I said was this is not true and it shows you know nothing about Real Band and I still stand by that, you don't. No way is it a clone of Biab. Try answering the questions I posed to you and since you have all this experience with Biab, you should know that stuff right off the top of your head.

How about this from your other thread: "its a BUG!!" As if you had a clue which you don't. No, it wasn't a bug but that didn't stop you from yelling at the forum about a so called bug did it?

Oh yeah, I'm not sure what a live singing microphone is but I don't sing. Maybe I should pick up one of those, does it dance too?

Bobby boy

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.