Originally Posted By: jazzmammal

One point that was made earlier is the crashing every 60 minutes thing. That's true and I've posted about that many times...the program will start doing strange random things and eventually it will lock up and you're forced to do a hard close and reopen. You could lose what you hadn't already saved because a forced close doesn't give you the opportunity to do a save.
The solution I figured out is to recognize that issue and do normal close/reopen before it locks up and it's good for another hour or so. ... look at my watch and go oh yeah, it's been almost an hour so I'll save, close and reopen. Should I have to do that? No. That is a glitch with the program and it is reproducible but the problem is a developer has to spend that time with edits before it shows up and I'm assuming they don't have the time for that.
Bob

Bob,
This is something I didn't know about and, frankly, it's unacceptable. Not in terms of convenience but in terms of workflow, potential loss of work etc. At the very least there ought to have been written into it a progressive, automatic background save function.
you've explained a lot about what is good with RB but the above glitch, and the failure to address it, would be a deal breaker for almost anyone coming to the program for the 1st time.
Your praise is damning indeed.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe