Well we can eliminate another suspected possibility...

I just ran the "Restore to Factory Settings" command from the options menu and problem window still appears when I press the Generate button. The time it takes to appear varies from 10 to 30 seconds on average. And the thing is that as soon as I hit the OK button, it disappears and the program generates a new render.

I'm hoping that will tell the Support team something about where they should at least start to look for what's causing the program to "hang" and throw-up this window every time I hit the Generate button.

As you can see in the 5 pics, I've changed the Sty files to see if it was a particular Style that's causing the problem but as I stated somewhere above, I changed the Styles a number of times yesterday and yet the window kept popping up as it continues to do today and then the programs goes on to Generate a new render.

Well I'm repeating myself now so I must be going in circles so I'll close here and say thanks again for the follow-up.

Art

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
O1-_MILD.STY.PNG (234.47 KB, 140 downloads)
_MILD.STY
O2-_ROSE.STY.PNG (234.58 KB, 140 downloads)
_ROSE.STY
O3-_CELLOW2.STY.PNG (230.54 KB, 140 downloads)
_CELLOW2.STY
O4-_PARIS.STY.PNG (220.18 KB, 139 downloads)
_PARIS.STY
O5-_FOLKRCK.STY.PNG (227.49 KB, 137 downloads)
_FOLKRCK.STY

None of us knows what all of us knows.