Originally Posted By: RoyReddy
DhB
I feel your situation, I have wondered a number of times too.

You may have everything. In my install I get two answers to one question.

In [What Band-In-A-Box Do I have?] it shows
Xtra Styles PAK 1, Aug. 2016, 160 Styles

If I use style Picker and copy the list to clipboard and then create a pivot table to Count the Style sets in Excel it shows
Xtra PAK 1 184

In regards to the 184 style count that you received from the Xtra Styles PAK 1 filter:

It appears that some of the styles from Xtra Styles PAK 2 were mistakenly categorized as styles from Xtra Styles PAK 1. So the Xtra Styles PAK 1 filter is currently showing 184 styles (instead of the correct 164) but the Xtra Styles PAK 2 filter is only showing 141 styles (instead of the correct 161). I am currently going through the styles individually and determining which ones are mislabeled. I will write a full report and it should be fixed in the future.

For now, there is a workaround for precise Xtra Styles PAK filters. You can access the filters through the User Category feature by going to StylePicker > Category > Choose and Show a User Category. Then select One of the categories pertaining to Xtra Styles. You can view all styles from a specific Xtra Styles PAK release (such as Xtra 11 All Styles, or Xtra 1 All Styles), or you can even filter down to each individual genre within an Xtra Styles PAK. You can also select a category that shows all Xtra Styles ever released.

Jareth
PG Music Inc.