Yes, I replied above. I downloaded and ran CCleaner. I switched to all three drivers. I did check the task manager, BIAB was the only thing running, other than system normal stuff and I had 75+% CPU free.

If you look at the very top of the BIAB window, there is a line up there. Unfortunately, I can't show you an image of it, but it's directly above the menu line. When you press Play or Generate and Play, that line will show you the parts that are being generated and a percentage of the generation that's complete. The song should start just as all the parts have been generated. Mine starts the song, but then that line starts to show that all the parts are being regenerated and the song stops, or stutters, while it is trying to regenerate the parts.

For some reason, it's been better than afternoon. I don't know why, I can actually play almost complete songs now, whereas before I was getting stopping and stuttering as soon as the first or second bar. This morning, before it got 'better' I had shut down a whole bunch of stuff that start on start up, and none of it made any difference. I shut the computer off and went out and when I came back, it seemed to be working better, but it still exhibits this behavior.

I don't know why. My device drivers are up to date (thank you for the suggestion for CCleaner, I may have to buy that), but the problems still happen.

I've left a message for support, they probably will get back to me, and I'll see where we go from there.

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!