Thanks conticreative, I appreciate your encouragement. I would love to hear the Italian song you sang that your wife loved, I'll bet it's special. I never stop trying to sing, if for no other reason than I have to make vocal guide tracks for my singers so they know how to sing the song. But I do think I'm getting better in some ways. In other ways, I'm getting worse. I'm 70 now and don't have the volume I used to have. I realize Tony Bennett still sang into his nineties but I often struggle to make it through lines without running out of air. I have a song on the Users Showcase Forum right now that you can listen to, it's called "Back On the Street Again." I sang the lead and it's not too bad. But even at my best, the singers on fiverr that I hire are SO MUCH BETTER than I'll ever be. I do take a lot of pride in some of my songs and I really enjoy it when I hear a really good singer interpret them. We also have some great singers on the forum that I encourage you to listen to: Floyd Jane, Greg Johnson, Deej, and many others.

Again, thanks for taking the time to listen to my songs, that was a lot of listening for you to do. Appreciate it very much. I'll give all your suggestions a try.

Windows 10, Intel Core I5 10400, 16 gig ram, Scarlett 6i6, Komplete keyboard, Sony Acid Music Studio 11, BIAB 2020 UltraPlus Pak