Sorry to hear that your wife has medical issues. Here's hoping for a full cure.

As for not posting, I recall a phrase I and others would use quite often in my engineering career.

Don't let perfection get in the way of good enough.

What this meant to us is that imperfect designers were designing to imperfect requirements using imperfect procedures and imperfect materials. And these products would be purchased and used by imperfect customers. This was not an excuse to do the absolute minimum but it did recognize that perfection is not achievable.

I'd guess that all of us would like to compose, perform and post the perfect song but for me anyway, I realize that will never happen; and I have peace with that fact.

Just do your best and ask for constructive comments. And if the comments that come in make sense to you, update your work accordingly and learn from the experience.

For me it's not only about "reaching a destination"; it's also about enjoying the journey of learning, creating and sharing.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.