It would be a bad thing for PG to get so mired in one person's constant complaining to a level where they stop focusing on what they do at this high level. I'd prefer to see them expend their energy into finding fresh faces to provide samples for Real Tracks than worrying about trying to become Reaper's stepchild. I am Brent Masoned out.

I had a friend who used to constantly tell me how bad Two Broke Girls was when it was on the air. I watched it a few times ONLY because the one girl had a great rack. The writing was trite and the lead actresses had AWFUL timing in delivering their lines. I watched maybe 3 times. As I told him once when the whining became annoying, you cable box has a tuner on it and you are free to NOT watch it if you don't like it. Find a show that you actually find funny.

Similarly, if you don't like PG, you are free to stop using it. Just also STOP WHINING to us JUST to hear your voice. NOBODY CARES what you think. If you don't like it, stop using it and leave the forums rather than spreading your musical version of hate speech here. Go find something else to create your backing tracks.

There are what, 1 or 2 other choices IN THE WORLD that can do what this stuff does. Pick one.

But however you choose to proceed, stop your public complaining. You are the forum version of the pop culture reference to "Karen". Man, I'd expect that at your age you would be way more mature than you are. Sit in your little dungeon and code up your little tools to cobble together what you want PG to be, but stop boring us with your self centered blathering.

My father became quite sick when he was about 68. When he did, he was mad at the world and made sure to make everybody aware how angry at the world he was. You remind me of him. That is not a compliment.

Man, my Ignore List is longer than my Buddy List now. Between the Karens and the blowhard braggards who keep telling us that they ALMOST made it and that they play 39 gigs a week ("And YOU don't! So nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah, you peasants!") or famous people they claim to have known 200 years ago in high school...

Last edited by eddie1261; 07/22/23 08:59 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.