Quote:
I could die tomorrow BUT you will still have the same problem.

You are the only one who seems to have a problem.

Quote:
as I delete accounts

How do you delete accounts? I once ASKED to have my account completely deleted and was told that because of my level of activity they couldn't do that, as it would require going into threads and deleting my input. It was suggested that I simply forget the site exists and not come here anymore. That might be a solution for you, though you really seem to enjoy arguing with people. Again, reminding me of my father. And again, that's not a compliment.

Quote:
I asked for simple things like a Solo button on each track for RealBand.

Huh? I first bought this thing 14 years ago and it has been there in the Real Band DAW since day one.

You are trying to turn PG into something it isn't, and trying to recruit people to get on your bandwagon. The mission for PG is to create and sell software meant to CREATE backing tracks. Nothing else does what PG does. Everything you are ranting about is functions of a DAW, not a music GENERATION tool. Generate your tracks, Move them to your DAW of choice and enjoy your fudging.

As I suggested in an earlier post, if you don't like what PG is, tool up, sharpen your pencil, put on your propellerhead beanie and put those coding skills you brag about to work as you write your own software. And if it's better than Real Band I will buy it.

I would welcome the internet side nerds at PG to track the IPs of this post and see how many accounts Muso has. I think it's at least 2, possibly 3. Isn't there some kind of statement in the TOS about multiple accounts?

A lot of people are tired of this nonsense. Only a few of us have the juevos to speak out about it.

I have been told several times that if I didn't like it here I was free to leave. I just thought this might be a good place to point that out.

This software isn't Reaper. It isn't Cubase. It isn't Pro Tools. It isn't DL Studio. It isn't Studio 1. (Or Studio 54.) Get over it.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.