Looking at the VU meter code, it looks like, if say, you were to change to a different current track AFTER you start recording, AND that current track is set to the same output port number as whatever input port is associated with that track, then the input VU meter will show the levels for that input port number. So if you're recording multiple tracks, you could start recording with Track 1 being the current track, and then change the current track to track 2 once recording starts, and if track two as the output port set to 2, then it should show the levels for the 2nd pair of audio input ports rather than the 1st pair. I haven't tested this yet, and realize it could be inconvenient changing the current track after recording starts.

What I'd like to do is see if I can get the input levels that show up on the tracks themselves during recording in the audio overview section of the Tracks Window to show the levels for the extra ports rather than duplicating the levels of the first port(s).

Jeff Yankauer