Originally Posted by Matt Finley
I’m more disturbed that someone could reconstruct a big band. I would think copying the arranging style of Nelson Riddle is much more difficult than faking the voice. So, the song itself with different lyrics does not exist sung by Frank Sinatra?
Yeah, that was my thought as well, but I was in a hurry to get somewhere when I made the post. whistle

Paul Anka released the song with a big big band arrangement.

Which I should have known (or at least taken a moment to check), because I'm pretty sure have that CD... somewhere.

Or I could have paid more attention when I opened up the details on the YouTube post, since it had the CD displayed there (although they didn't say they had used it).

Using Spleeter to split off the vocals and backing tracks is a trivial drag-and-drop operation if you've got the Windows GUI version.

From there, it's just a matter of taking Paul Anka's vocal through an RVC trained on Frank Sinatra's voice. If there's no existing RVC model of Frank Sinatra handy, you can again use Spleeter to isolate vocals from Frank Sinatra songs and train an instance of RVC yourself.

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?