Originally Posted by Bass Thumper
Hey Ray, glad to see you back!
I figured you were on a world-wide tour with your band and too busy to be on the forum smile

True to form you've packed a lot of brain cells into your review.
No connection to Jeffery as far as I know.
Yes, many uneducated people ignoring vaccines and paying a price, especially in "would be King country", sad.
Yeah, my Korg has all kinds of sci-fi voices,and sci-fi does lead to sci-fact, well put.
Many thanks for the positive review man.

PS> Stay well.
Nothing so wonderfully sci fi as a tour. It has been annus horribilus, (to quote Betty Two), that started just shy of the new year with a sever storm and a power surge through PHONE LINES that fried a modem & a desktop - the desk top I use for reviewing and such - one with a decent audio set up. - on NYEve. Since then things went down hill with me having to stay interstate for a while and then catching CV19 on the homeward bound plane trip. These things delayed my replacing the comp and being able to properly listen & comment. I tried a couple of times with a temp set up but it sounded awful so I desisted.
Now, I'm back, I've even had time to nearly complete a song I started in the 1st days of January. Slight hiccoughs like a dead motorcycle battery, leaving my phone in a Dr's office 20 miles away have been nuisances but small fry in the broader view . Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe