Originally Posted by dcuny
Hi, Ron. I enjoy your pop songs, and this was no different. Fun listen! smile

Thanks, David!

Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
There’s no need to overly parse out this production. It is ALL good. The vocals and the band session guys are great as is the arrangement. Great use of BiaB tracks wrapped in an open/airy mix with plenty of dynamics. The lyric imagery is very cool and the melody is bouncy and fun. We much enjoyed it! J&B PS We found your comments to Bob regarding post mix activity interesting as we are the same way. We master with a reference song and listen to the results on several sound systems. BTW Bud has a severe high f loss also and has a custom “mixing program” for his hearing aids. smile

Janice and Bud, ya'll are too kind, BUT...so glad you enjoyed it! Interesting about Bud's mixing program, had no idea anything like that existed. Had forgotten ya'll were in Georgia. My whole family lives (or is buried) there. I'm the only one who left and never came back. Our son loves visiting though. He can't believe there's a place where people are so sincere and friendly. (Those are uncommon characteristics around here, sadly.) THANKS for the listen!!

DC Ron
BiaB Audiophile
Presonus Studio One
StudioCat DAW dual screen
Presonus Faderport 16
Too many guitars (is that a thing?)