Great song! You did good on every aspect. Very well sung indeed. How did you record the harmonies?

I can agree to some degree with Ian, and here's something you might want to try on a next song. You know that BiaB generates a new and slightly different version every time you hit play. You also know that there are several different RT's that have just about the same feel to them, but who are just a tad different. What I like to do is record different tracks for bass, guitars and whatever I might need in a particular song. I spend quite a lot of time picking out the RT's I want. Selection is done 1 RT at a time, I hardly ever use complete prefab styles.
You'll end up having a couple of different tracks for each instrument in your DAW. Now comes the difficult part of selecting all the bits and pieces you want to use on your song. I edit the drumtracks by sampling the drumkit used by BiaB and adding stuff with my Korg padKONTROL, delete certain hits and perhaps add a live shaker or tambourine or whatever. The guitarparts are played by myself or I will puzzle together a complete track from the BiaB tracks. The puzzling-thing goes as well for all other instruments used.
This is a heckofalot of extra work, but in the end it just may pay for itself

Again; I loved the song. Your writing, performance and production on this piece are outstanding. Absolutely airplay-worthy material. Keep us posted!