Quote:

Why don't you actually TRY IT OUT for awhile and see for yourself what you might like or dislike about it?

Up to Mac's challange I plugged in my drive and opened RB. After answering the setup questions, I loaded up a BIAB song I have been rethinking. It took a minute or two to render everything before I clicked play. "Okay, what's up here", I said to myself and clicked some button on the top left.

CRASH!

... open up the program again and it says, "RB crashed, would you like to use default settings?". Yep, I would. Oh, we have to set it up again... ok. Load up the song... 1-2 minutes later press play.
"Alright, let's try right clicking the guitar track too see what's behind door 1"

CRASH!

So I reboot the computer and repeat above proceedure but load a song created with the 2010.5 version. right click a track... interestinhg... hey where is the solo button? I want to listen to the guitar more closely. So I switch to the mixer view.... no solo button... oh it must be these check marks....

CRASH!

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Didn't open a song this time but entered some chords in the chord grid. I pressed play to see what I would get....

CRASH!

So, In 30 minute of playing with RB, I see what I was missing

This machine can run Sonar 8 Producer all day without a hiccup. BIAB never burps either. I think I'll leave RB in the box.