The names under the poster are assigned by he forum software based on the number of posts.

Thus if you find a way to automate posting "I agree" to every post using a bash script you too can become an 'expert', I think you need to loop your script about 5000 times.

In the mean time, there are many of us who have designed and submitted ideas for the 'interface' yet every year we get enhancements that are worth more to the end user than pretty drag and drop buttons. By the way, the note entry function utilizes drag and drop.

I have had some pretty software interfaces on totally useless software, the underlying value of a program has nothing to do with the outward appearance. Were that the case we would have never listened to Einstein, he's very homely. You can then perhaps get your basic physics from some starlet in Hollywood.

To register as nobody, from nowhere, then say you have a Phd from Berklee is a really cool thing. I don't care. Give us some great insights and musical knowledge. BTW, you can find me, phone me, email me or drop by my house, I'm not a secret.

The first post implied that Dr. Gannon was illiterate and a hold over from another century. If you were an internet entrepreneur you'd listen to someone calling you illiterate and from another century? Give me a break.

John Conley
Musica est vita