Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: My Sweet Bunny by jannesan @ 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JoanneCooperHa! You had me with the title of this one. So sweet and I just knew I was going to enjoy it from the intro. Cute. Thanks Joanne, I appreciate your cute comment, I'm glad you enjoyed my song Janne
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Like A Thief In The Night by Al-David @ 3 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Rob4580Great lyric vocal and production. Good work Al. Rob. Hi Rob, Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the very kind words! Merry Christmas. Alan
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Realband Demo for S.O.S. by floyd jane @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Nicely done, ROG. The BIAB Blues tracks do make super instrumentals - like the Bluegrass ones... Excellent mix. A good listen. fj
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Instead Of Crying by floyd jane @ 9 minutes 32 seconds ago

Jon, Excellent. Very professional - like all your stuff has been. Your ukulele playing is really nice (and well recorded). Your vocals are superb - your "American" (as Tom said) is impeccable (amazing). Would love to hear you sing one in Italian, too - assuming you write in it as well... Is the fiddle an RT? Sounds like it done "custom" for the song... A great listen. floyd
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Once Again III 2017 by jannesan @ 15 minutes 58 seconds ago

While listening to this, I feel like getting a lift in Santa's sledge on the way to my family, watching falling snow and children making snowmen. Nice solo guitar. Merry Christmas, Dani Janne
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Slow Blues (Instrumental) by floyd jane @ 17 minutes 12 seconds ago

Nice use of the BAND, Samuel. Excellent mix! A good listen. fj
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Rest Of My Life by jannesan @ 27 minutes 16 seconds ago

This is perfect example of its genre, radio friendly straight from the top of the charts. Perfect arrangement and mix. The title of the song is really strong, containing both eternal longing and comforting wisdom. Janne
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Win 10 Updates - Breaking Audio Drivers by jford @ 31 minutes 30 seconds ago

Quote:All is good now! Except now I need to go get a cup of coffee... You mistake was not starting with the coffee.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Tree by Scott C @ 33 minutes 56 seconds ago

Very cool tune Mario. I did not hear this on the first pass in 2009. So glad you reposted this . Excellent tune. Loved the organ in the background. Guitar was excellent as well
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Samplitude Pro X3 Suite by jford @ 57 minutes 43 seconds ago

I'll have to double check, Larry, but it seems that when I look at the Independence Pro folder it read (in Windows) 69 point something GB, so pretty close to 70 GB. Also, if you want to install on a second machine, just copy the downloaded Independence content over to the other machine, then run the installer and select the 3rd option (which is the content is already on your hard drive). Also, it looks like you can only authorize Spectralayers on one machine. I'm also having problems getting
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: Blind testing a 10 ms Timing Difference by Deryk - PG Music @ Today at 07:42 AM

This is very interesting! I've heard of these kind of tests, but never actually tried taking one. I'll have to bookmark it for later on and try it out
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HOW TO USE BIB TO PRACTICE GUITAR? by edshaw @ Today at 07:35 AM

A multi-track digital recorder would do the job, though the backing track does have to be rendered and loaded on to the recorder. Among the makers: Fostex, Zoom, Boss, and Tascam. $275 - $400+ (My next one will have an enhanced interfaceI hope.) Recorders Reviewed
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard playalong feature not working by Cerio @ Today at 07:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Mike HeadHi Like Mat I don’t think the wizard is meant for playing a midi keyboard. Thanks Mike, as I said, this is what the Help file (v. 2018) says about that: "The Wizard is an intelligent play along feature that is controlled with the bottom two rows of your computer’s QWERTY keyboard or your connected MIDI keyboard. The bottom row of keys plays chord tones; the second row plays passing tones. You play any key in either row and never make a mistake! The W
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Bum by 90 dB @ Today at 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: tommyadAnother in a long line of well written story songs. Impeccable production and experly delivered. Your standards have not been compromised with this one. ALWAYS a pleasure to listen to your artistry, Tom +1. Regards, Bob
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: Donald Fagen on josie & peg by Deryk - PG Music @ Today at 07:21 AM

Wow, those are incredibly interesting to watch! I agree with VideoTrack - what a truly gifted man Donald Fagen was. Steely Dan will always hold a place in my heart.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG POST: Dream Love by tommyad @ Today at 07:21 AM

Very few of us here can post a performance as well crafted as this is. It does have a Beatlesque feel that pulls in the listener and doesn't let go. Just beautiful! Among your very best, Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lullaby In D by tommyad @ Today at 07:12 AM

Lawrence, You are one of my favorite vocalists. Not just here but anywhere! Great write, arrangement and production. Super!!! Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: *New Song* Send a Donation -Waltz by tommyad @ Today at 07:08 AM

Rob, A good write. Well sung and produced. Good mix. Getting old sucks and you did a good job of relaying that sentiment. Very nicely done in all regards, Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Soul Stealer (video) by tommyad @ Today at 07:02 AM

This is a well written blues tune. The vocal is to die for. I enjoyed the dancing and the gymnastics that only could be delivered by an extraordinarily talented singer. The mix is spot on and the real standout is the killer bass line and tone. Who woulda thunk that a mando solo would work so well? Enjoyed the video and am glad to hear this one again, Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A New Life by tommyad @ Today at 06:56 AM

Congradulation on new family member. I can relate. A nice tribute to your grandson, Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Life Church by tommyad @ Today at 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Al-DavidHi Rich. In my opinion, this is the best if the songs you've posted in the 5+ years I've been here. Your voice reveals your passion for the song. This is a really wonderful song and presentation. This is wonderful work, Rich. Merry Christmas. Alan I second these comments. Nice minimalistic backing and I didn't miss the rhymes much either. Well done, Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: FEEL YOU IN THE WIND by tommyad @ Today at 06:45 AM

Torrey, I like this different side of you. The chord progression is interesting and fits the song structure well. Great vocals and guitars. I rarely find fault with any of your productions but I agree that it is over compressed and I was getting a pumping quality that I'm sure can be easily remedied. Really nice song.,Tom
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Somewhere Far Away Sleeps My Lady by Elliott Kayne @ Today at 06:44 AM

I updated the track with a new mix, with your suggestions, lowered the slide guitar
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: That speical time of year by tommyad @ Today at 06:39 AM

Originally Posted By: floyd janeBrad, A good Christmas write - well done. Nice mix, good vocal. Enjoyed it. fj Brad, This is exactly what I was going to say. Very nice, Tom
User Showcase
This is very nice, calm and relaxing for listening. Nicely done and the mix is superb!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
PG Music News
RealBand® 2018 for Windows Build 3 Update Available!

RealBand 2018 users can update their version with the latest patch, Build 3. Download this patch here

Summary of Changes since 2018 Build 3:

Added: Section Numbers supported. All section letter menus now include numbers 1 through 9 in addition to letters A through Z.
Fixed: Section letters in Notation Window were not being resized if the notation was zoomed in/out
Fixed: RealBand might freeze when generating audio harmonies
Fixed: Loading in a BB song (MGU/SGU) or generating realtracks could freeze up the program.
Fixed: Chords in Notation/LeadSheet on 1st beat of a bar were being drawn too close to bar lines.
Fixed: Support for XP and Vista.

http://www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#2018_3

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Build 505 Update Available!

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows users can update their version with the latest patch - Build 505.

This patch can be downloaded here.

Summary of changes for Build 505:

Added: You can now put Section Numbers in your song. Previously you could only use letters A-Z, but now you can use 1-9 as well.
Added:You can now filter styles in the StylePicker for styles that contain Video RealTracks.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box would crash with error "Procedure entry point MFTEnumEx could not be found in the Dynamic Link Library Mfplat.DLL" while starting up if using Windows Vista.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box would crash with error message "dwmapi.dll cannot be found" while starting up if using Windows XP.
Fixed: The Transcribe feature in the Audio Edit window was not always working.
Fixed: The Windows Audio Devices dialog might show garbage text for names of devices if not running Band-in-a-Box in English.
Fixed: There was no Quality selector in the Render to Audio File dialog if rendering MP3 on Windows 7 or earlier.
Fixed: There were visual artifacts in the leadsheet & notation windows when moving the cursor.
Fixed: Using the Transpose or stretching features in the Audio Edit window might cause an access violation if the audio track is mono.
Improved: Band-in-a-Box will start up faster.
Improved: Importing ABC Notation files has been improved.
Updated: Help file and manuals.
Updated: RealTracks Artist bio's.

http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#505

New! Video RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows!

NEW with Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows... Video RealTracks Sets!

Video RealTracks allow you to see the RealTracks artist playing that track - you can use them just like any other RealTrack, and you can generate a video which will display the musician playing your song exactly as you hear it. You can also include a chord sheet or notation in the video.
TIP: If you load one of the video RealTracks bands, you will have video RealTracks on 5 tracks, and you can make a video of 1-5 musicians!

We've added Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band to our Free Bonus PAK included in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows packages during our December special.
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band is included in the 2018 49-PAK, along with 40 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 22 MIDI SuperTracks, 101 Instrumental Studies, and Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé.

SPECIAL OFFER: During our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Holiday Special, purchase our "Video RealTracks Set 3-6 Special Bundle Offer" to complete your purchase with the remaining Video RealTracks Sets for the low price of just $49! http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.videorealtracks.htm

Learn more about the new Video RealTracks and see them in action: Video link - "Video RealTracks Sets 1-6 for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows"

Video - 202 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows we also released 202 NEW RealTracks (in Sets 278-300)! Listen to all the individual demos here: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.202newrealtracks.htm, or watch our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows - 202 New RealTracks Overview Video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=qDFYZMjrzAI

Get all 202 new RealTracks when you purchase any Band-in-a-Box® 2018 UltraPAK, Audiophile Edition, or the PlusPAK upgrade, on sale until December 31st!

NEW! Xtra Styles PAK 4 - Available for both Windows and Mac!

We've just released Xtra Styles PAK 4 with over 150 new RealStyles for Rock-Pop, Jazz, Country, and 'Folk and Beyond' styles! These new RealStyles will work with the RealTracks included in any Band-in-a-Box® version 2017 or higher UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition.

To add to the excitement of this release, we're putting all of our Xtra Styles PAKs on SALE! Until December 31st, purchase any Xtra Styles PAK (1 - 4) for just $29 each! (reg. $49) http://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win

Listen to all the demos of these new Xtra Styles here, or check out this video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=Zl_wr47d2V0

Video - The Audio Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows boasts over 50 new features and enhancements... including the Build-in Audio Chord Wizard!

The Audio Chord Wizard has been redesigned with Band-in-a-Box® 2018, and is now built in to the program! Previously, the Audio Chord Wizard was a separate app that was not tightly integrated into Band-in-a-Box®. This app is still available from the [Audio Chord Wizard] toolbar button, but now the improved built-in Audio Chord Wizard can be accessed from the Audio Edit Window!

Watch our latest video to learn more: Video link - Audio Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

RealBand® 2018 for Windows Build 2 Update Available!

RealBand 2018 users can download a small (free) patch update for their purchase!

Summary of patch update:
Access violation if clicking on Guitar Window or Big Piano when there isn't any notation window currently open.

http://www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#2018_2

Forum Stats
26698 Members
50 Forums
48812 Topics
398909 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Phil Taylor, Poppins, Mannnolo, sebz77, KGU 2

26697 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Matt Finley 366