Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Those little triangles at Soundcloud by cooltouch @ 5 minutes 47 seconds ago

Ah, okay that makes sense then. Probably times played during a given week or something like that?
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: cmon everybody ..eddie needs you ..!! by beatmaster @ 9 minutes 36 seconds ago

Good for you Don what station in London..? and also Scotland Hospital Radio ?. As I live here in the uk and I have been in a good few hospitals in Scotland, so I can tune in and have a good listen to your crap..!!. Apparently, they don't think my stuff is "crap". Excellent who are they ?. And I never said any ones music was crap I meant the comments...at the time I posted . Thank You
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: Ozone and Neutron by Samuel Davis @ 16 minutes 32 seconds ago

Thanks Janice and Bud for the info. Looking at the link I see that the standard version says "available as module" and advanced says "available as pluggin. What Is the difference between a module and a plugin? Do they work the same?
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Those little triangles at Soundcloud by Jim Fogle @ 16 minutes 57 seconds ago

I believe you are mixing up two different numbers. I think the triangles reference times played over a period of time while the number is total plays since the song was first uploaded. The triangles give you an idea of how well a song is trending or how well your efforts to publicize a song are working.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What other forums do you frequent? by Jim Fogle @ 23 minutes 31 seconds ago

+++ Zoom +++ forum. Zoom makes a variety of different audio interfaces, digital recorders and effect pedals. The forum is owned and operated by a fan of Zooms' products. +++ Cakewalk +++. Cakewalk is a digital audio workstation (DAW). The forum is company owned and operated. I am a member of numerous other forums but seldom frequent them.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sad News - Phil Emmanuel Dies by Jim Fogle @ 40 minutes 19 seconds ago

Sad news. Condolences to Phil's family. Keith, thanks for sharing the news.
Off-Topic
The title says it all....looking for some inspiration and wisdom...'made it' is intentionally vague ; )
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Another +1
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: New Country Song - You Got the Better of Me by Janice & Bud @ Today at 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Greg JohnsonReally well written!! Interesting use of that phrase. The structure and lyrics really work as do the melodic/arrangement elements. Great job!! Take care. Greg Greg summed it up very nicely. Well done! J&B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Tears Of The Volga by Janice & Bud @ Today at 11:31 AM

Wow! That is very, very cinematic. I hope you have the opportunity to submit it to some of the libraries. Beautifully melancholy. J&B
Jump to new posts Re: Ozone and Neutron by Janice & Bud @ Today at 11:27 AM

Ozone advanced allows you to use any of it's modules as stand alone plug-ins. Not a huge deal. But the inclusion of the Tonal Balance is, at least for me, a BIG deal. Ozone is primarily a mastering tool while Neutron is oriented around individual tracks. There are other differences mostly involving the interplay of the two packages via the advanced versions. This page will show you the differences in the various Ozone versions and you can also find an equivalent page there for Neutron.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: cmon everybody ..eddie needs you ..!! by Don Gaynor @ Today at 11:26 AM

Beatmaster, At the risk of sounding boastful, my "crap" has recently been chosen as the intro and theme by Classic Country DJs in New Zealand and London, UK. I also am very humbled and proud to be streaming in Scotland Hospital Radio; VA Hospital in Tulsa; several streaming stations in Canada's Maritime Provinces; and many that I've forgotten. In fact, two of my BIAB tunes were featured yesterday from NZ. I have had the honor and privilege of writing for three well-known recording a
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Avalanche by Janice & Bud @ Today at 11:17 AM

"Summer days The lost and found Shades of green An old ghost town Voices fading Old telephones A changing world Outside the zone" Well, that will certainly grab your attention from the get go! The lyric grabs you and never lets ago. We had to immediately listen again just to focus on the production (which was perfect for the feel of the lyric). Ethereal was a good word that Robert used to describe the vibe and your vocal performance iced the cake. Nice!! J&B
Jump to new posts Ozone and Neutron by Samuel Davis @ Today at 11:07 AM

I'm thinking about doing a rent to own deal for Ozone 8 through Splice. They have both standard and advanced versions available as well as packages that include both Ozone and Neutron. I have 2 questions for anyone who works with these products. 1. Is there a huge difference between standard and advanced verions of ozone and what they can do? 2. Is it better to use both Ozone and Neutron together or should I just get Ozone for now? A few thought for you to consider while giving your advice...
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) BIB Song List - no column alphabetical by Leonatic @ Today at 11:01 AM

I read somewhere that the new Apple File System (APFS) is causing this. Introduced with High Sierra. If you have an old songlist it's ok but when it's rebuild it's a mess. If you open de songlist (it is saved with the songfiles) it shows you the 'haphazardical order you mentioned. At the same time my 'recently loaded song' developed Alzheimer. After a few hours it's empty again. Seems related. I was hoping this would be resolved in the 2018 update. But do I understand correctly that it hasn't
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: missing real drums by Jim Fogle @ Today at 10:52 AM

joden, Do you have the name correct? I'm not finding RockPop 8ths - 01. What tempo and feel (even or swing) are you seeking? Do you know the name of a style that includes the RealDrums? There are lots of RealDrums listed under the pop and rock genres.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: cmon everybody ..eddie needs you ..!! by chulaivet1966 @ Today at 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: MarioDI post songs because this old fart still likes to play and I know that I will never be a star. I don't care. I listen to others' songs and comment on them, usually good comments, but if someone want some constructive comments I will give them if necessary. If anyone wants honest critiques then they should join a profession pay site where pros will give them honest opinions. Most all here should have very thick skin if they do that. YMMV That's briefly how I see it
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Improvisation [Video 1080 HD] & SoundCloud by Janice & Bud @ Today at 10:43 AM

Very nice! We enjoyed the organic feel and how everything had its special place in the mix. Lovely J&B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Improvisation [Video 1080 HD] & SoundCloud by Skyline @ Today at 10:25 AM

I really enjoyed this and it suited the lovely sunny afternoon we're enjoying here today in Warwickshire! Beautifully arranged and produced, thanks for letting us take a listen. John
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Flash @ 140 by Skyline @ Today at 10:20 AM

Does it for me! Nice plank spanking there, and an irresistible riddum! John
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Avalanche by Skyline @ Today at 10:18 AM

A great feel on this one Bob, and I like the delivery of the excellent lyrics. The lilt of the guitars made me feel a twinge of nostalgia, thanks! John
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: No White Flag with ScottC by Skyline @ Today at 10:09 AM

Wow. Ultra-original, hypnotic, an enjoyable and yet chilling listen! Good stuff. John
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
+1. I agree notation should not be printed for the muted part of a track.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: cmon everybody ..eddie needs you ..!! by beatmaster @ Today at 09:49 AM

WELL thank you all for putting me clearly in the picture I feel as though I am way out of order with my posting yea and sorry. I guess Noel you are right, and the other posters, I just got a lovely insight into the forum and some of the members, who face trials and tribulations in their life's. No I did not know any of the facts about members that was brought up in this posting. Eddie I do not know where you get the notion that it was you being named ..cmon everybody who sings this song yep
Off-Topic
This is really cool to see. Thanks! Clearer images would make it even better, so we could see some of the equipment being used, etc. Inquiring minds want to know!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
PG Music News
RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand - Hard at Work!

Check it out - this is happening NOW... Quinn Bachand's latest RealTracks recording session!

Image: http://www.pgmusic.com/gfx/Quinn_Session.jpeg

Listen to demos of Quinn's existing RealTracks at http://www.pgmusic.com/realtracks.artists.php?a=61&os=win&sortby=name

The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 PlusPAK Upgrade for Mac

Did you know....

If you are currently using a Band-in-a-Box® 2017 UltraPlusPAK or EverythingPAK and are wanting to upgrade to the new version, with the 202 new RealTracks that were just released, the PlusPAK upgrade is a great option! This is available on DVD, flash drive, or electronic delivery - simply install the content to your existing 2017 BB folder! Add the 49-PAK to your purchase, and you'll complete the RealTracks library with the 40 BONUS unreleased RealTracks!

This package is on sale for just $99 during our special (reg. $129): http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.pluspak.htm.

Get to Know The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 49-PAK for Mac

Purchase Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac during our special and you will receive a Free Bonus PAK which includes Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band, 10 MIDI SuperTracks, 7 Instrumental Studies, 40 AmpliTube Presets & 37 Associated bonus Styles, and 52 Loops for Band-in-a-Box!

Take it a step further and add a 49-PAK to your purchase for only $49! Add the 49-PAK to your Band-in-a-Box® for Mac purchase and you'll receive these GREAT Band-in-a-Box Add-ons:
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band
ALL 40 UNRELEASED Bonus RealTracks
22 MIDI SuperTracks
101 Instrumental Studies
Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé.

Get to Know The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 49-PAK: Video link - Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac- 49-PAK Overview

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos!

We've added MORE to the RealCombos included in the Pro & MegaPAK packages with the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Pro includes 300 RealTracks instruments in over 100 bands - that's 100+ more than previous years - listen to them here.

There are now over 500 RealTracks in 300 Bands in the Band-in-a-Box® 2018 MegaPAK! Take a look at all the RealTracks & RealDrums in the MegaPAK here.

To receive the new version with these new RealCombos, upgrade during our special for as little as $59! http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm.

Get ALL the Regular RealTracks & RealDrums when you upgrade to an UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition!

Title Track Day, May 23, 2018!

Did you know... today is Title Track Day!

Which album do you think of on this special day? Better yet, have you created your own album and named it after a song?

Join the converation...

New! Video RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac!

NEW with Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac - Video RealTracks Sets!

Video RealTracks allow you to see the RealTracks artist playing that track - you can use them just like any other RealTrack, and you can generate a video which will display the musician playing your song exactly as you hear it. You can also include a chord sheet or notation in the video.

We've added Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band to our Free Bonus PAK included in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac packages during our release special (which ends May 31st!).
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band is included in the 2018 49-PAK, along with 40 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 22 MIDI SuperTracks, 101 Instrumental Studies, and Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé.

SPECIAL OFFER: During our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac release special, purchase our "Video RealTracks Set 3-6 Special Bundle Offer" to complete your purchase with the remaining Video RealTracks Sets for the low price of just $49! http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.videorealtracks.htm

Learn more about the new Video RealTracks and see them in action: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=fzkX6jO_hW4

Video - 202 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac we also released 202 NEW RealTracks (in Sets 278-300)!

Listen to all the individual demos here: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.202newrealtracks.htm, or watch our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac - 202 New RealTracks Overview Video: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=7ZrfGSqjaOU

Get all 202 new RealTracks when you purchase any Band-in-a-Box® 2018 UltraPAK, Audiophile Edition, or the PlusPAK upgrade - on sale until May 31st!

Forum Stats
27516 Members
50 Forums
51869 Topics
428531 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
The Captain, KAVEE, JimmyD150155, Stevie G, Aimini

27515 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 364
Janice & Bud 153