Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Stop problems by cubalibre @ 27 minutes 46 seconds ago

it is possible to stop all the instruments at this point? sample
Off-Topic
I bought this at a thrift shop not realizing it was a SACD I have no device to play it or rip files from it. If you have a way to play or rip SACD and you like Tony Bennett, PM me. Scott
Other Programs Wishlist
Many pages of the PG Music website have a "My Account" button. See the first image for an example. The button provides customers quick and easy access to their account management page. The PG Music forum pages do not have a "My Account" button. See the second image for an example. My requests are for PG Music to: (1) Change the button name from "My Account" to "My Sales Account". Changing the button name will separate the button functionality from t
Songs to add to Band-in-a-Box Titles database
Jump to new posts List of existing songs in BIAB-2018...? by moapys @ 06/16/18 02:42 AM

Is there an existing listing compiled, that shows the presently tallied 10,000 song titles? It might be a quick reference before asking/wishing here (lest it be in there, and overlooked!). THX
Band-in-a-Box Polskie Forum Użytkowników
Jump to new posts Polish New Features Video for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows by Callie - PG Music @ 06/14/18 10:19 AM

Our Polish Distributor, Sound Station, has finished their Band-in-a-Box 2018 New Features summary video (in Polish!): We hope all our Polish Band-in-a-Box users find this video helpful - thank you Sound Station!
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts "HÚ!!" (Makes sense if you like football) by Icelander @ 06/14/18 07:37 AM

Not long to go for us now, so I made this little warm up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuc5YZFNhl0 And don't even get me started on that thing that some americans think is "football"
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Vocal "Oohs" and "Aahs" RealTracks Tutorial Video by Callie - PG Music @ 06/12/18 11:26 AM

With Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac®, we've introduced Vocal "Oohs" and "Aahs" RealTracks. This video shows you the different ways you can use these versatile new RealTracks. You can also listen to demos of RealTracks Set 278: Shiny Vocal Oohs & Aahs here. This RealTracks Set is available for just $29, and is also included in RealPAK 14: Country, and the Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK, Audiophile, or 2018 PlusPAK Upgrade.
Jump to new posts User vocals by w @ 06/10/18 08:14 AM

I have a huge collection of vocals from other other Mac programmes as well as free to use vocals. Since effectively they are audio files Is it possible to add user vocals ?
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 is a HIT! by Callie - PG Music @ 06/08/18 11:30 AM

Since the release Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, we've received some great feedback! "The added Piano Roll Window is... WONDERFUL!" "Adding the Piano Roll Window is a BIG DEAL - thanks PG Music!" "This significantly changes how I will use Band-in-a-Box in the future." "And yet again you manage to come up with styles and instruments that we absolutely must have!" "Great to have the Oohs and Ahhs RealTracks!" "The RealTracks are worth their weight in gold to me. They really are an amazing inventio
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Tutorials - How to Install Band-in-a-Box® by Callie - PG Music @ 06/07/18 01:30 PM

Here are some tutorial videos we've created to help you install your Band-in-a-Box® purchase. Our Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, and PlusPAK are delivered as a download, on DVD, or on a 32GB USB flash drive. Installing Band-in-a-Box® from DVD: Installing Band-in-a-Box® from the 32GB flash drive: Your flash drive shipment also includes a Band-in-a-Box® keychain! The Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK is available as a download or shipped on a portable hard drive. When you receive th
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Your take on the same song -- take 2 by Noel96 @ 06/07/18 07:10 AM

Remember this post? http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=449070#Post449446 Where HearToLearn began it with... Originally Posted By: HearToLearnI'm curious if this has ever been suggested here. Has there ever been an attempt to supply lyrics for a song and have forum members work up their own versions of that song? To clarify, this would not be a "cover" version of a song. It would be original lyrics to a song that has never had music put to it. From
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Having the combination of drummer Billy Martins infectious funk/groove drums paired with in-the-pocket but simple bass riffs of Chris Wood as a style on BIAB would be simply awesome. Maybe adding Medeski backing parts too might be nice - but its the rhythm section in that band that are so awesome. Here's a clip from a recent concert by them https://youtu.be/u7Ct7z-7VSU Billy Martin has actually made a collection of drum loops of his playing. Maybe these could be licensed by PG music and
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts fyi Mad About Musicals - Tuesdays & Thursdays in June by pghboemike @ 06/07/18 05:28 AM

http://www.tcm.com/this-month/article/1403164%7C0/Mad-About-Musicals-Tuesdays-Thursdays-in-June.html COURSE SYLLABUS (COURSE DATES: JUN 3 - JUN 30 DETAILS http://www.tcm.com/this-month/article/1403164%7C0/Mad-About-Musicals-Tuesdays-Thursdays-in-June.html
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Songtradr now offering music distribution by JoanneCooper @ 06/07/18 05:05 AM

If you are a pro member of Songtradr you can now digitally distribute all your original tracks to iTunes, Deezer etc....
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts -- Ampeg Sold To Yamaha -- (Article Link) by Jim Fogle @ 06/06/18 11:20 AM

I was not aware that the Ampeg brand was sold to Yamaha last month. +++ HERE +++ is an article link with more details. Interesting (to me at least) side note, the Marcus Ryle quoted in the article is one of the co-founders of Line 6. Yamaha purchased the Line 6 brand a few years ago.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2018 New Features by Callie - PG Music @ 06/05/18 08:43 AM

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows full length New Features Video is now available! Read all about the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.new.htm
Songwriting
Jump to new posts " MODERN CLASSIC ROCK" ( and road tunes) by C. Dan Roberts @ 06/05/18 08:33 AM

Summer is here in Texas. Time for fishing, swimming, and some good modern classic rock....some tunes to jam to while you are cruising down the highway....or even some red dirt road jams. For those who are interested in this challenge to write and create Modern Classic Rock tunes...tunes that'll make you beat on the dash and wanna burn rubber.( Does people still do that?) Something to counter the sad sound challenge. Something that'll make you hop on your Harley and head down the road t
Jump to new posts Bonus PAKs Available for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac! by Callie - PG Music @ 06/04/18 01:20 PM

During our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac special (which has been extended to June 30th!) all Band-in-a-Box® for Mac purchases will include a FREE BONUS PAK!* The Free Bonus PAK includes Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band, 10 MIDI SuperTracks, 7 Instrumental Studies, 40 AmpliTube Presets & 37 Associated Styles bonus and 52 Loops - learn more at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2018.htm. You can also choose to upgrade your Free Bonus PAK to the 2018 49-PAK for an additional $49! This
Jump to new posts unique ability of the 2018 Mac Band by w @ 06/02/18 10:30 PM

I compliment PG for their introduction of the Artist Performance Set 8 that shows us a unique ability of the 2018 Mac Band. I have listened to the Artist Performance Set with Quebec singer Béatrix Méthé, arranged in Band-in-a-Box with melody, lyrics added. Béatrix Méthé is 15 years old which to some extent may account for her somewhat strained vocals. Although that gives those songs a folksy sound. Never the less it's a start for what i hope PG provides us more Artist Performance Set
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Do you have a great sounding instrument or some really nifty sound files you want to use in Band-in-a-Box or RealBand? Read on then ... Have I got a deal for YOU! +++ One Shot SFZ Mapper +++ is a webpage that instantly generates an SFZ file with a one-to-one mapping. Each sample file will be assigned to its own midi note number (key), beginning with the selected key on the piano roll. Note: Sample files are not uploaded to the site, only filenames are parsed. The same developer also offers
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
if you really want to attract composers and songwriters etc that already have a DAW that they have been using for ages - seriously consider adding the ability to change the Piano-Rolll editor behaviour to emulate behaviour in a specific well known DAW. This would of course apply to keyboard shortcuts but could also add emulation of any other GUI and interface aspects for particular DAWs that make editing more productive. So Cubase users can carry on editing MIDI as if they were in Cubase,
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Now we have the Piano-roll MIDI editor here - one very common feature found in similar features in DAWs ( and many other OSX graphical editor type apps ) is the ability to scroll left/right and up/down and zooming in and out of the view area - by using the trackpad. It would greatly enhance the MIDI editing productivity to add such support on BIAB Mac. Also its worth taking a look at how the DAW Ableton ( for example ) also allows easy zooming in/out by means of clicking and dragging up/d
RealBand
Jump to new posts Have you tried Loopcloud in RealBand? by fantasyvn @ 06/01/18 02:30 PM

As you may know, Loopcloud is the cloud-connected application from Loopmasters designed for easily browsing, streaming and importing your samples, loops and sounds into your DAW. Has anyone tried using Loopcloud in RealBand? Does it work smoothly? The free Loopcloud 2.0 platform lets you audition the Loopmasters catalogue from your DAW, in sync with your projects. There’s no need to open a browser or download and unzip anything. New for 2.0 is the Auto Keymatch function that automatically tr
Best of YouTube
Interesting 4 minutes 09 seconds interview of Jack White, best known for his music with the White Stripes and as the owner of Third Man Records, discusses his three year effort to save the music of Paramount Records. For those not familiar with Paramount Records it was a record company that concentrated on releasing recordings of black music during the 1920s & 1930s. +++ Interview +++
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ^^^ SoundClick Website Has A New Look ^^^ by Janice & Bud @ 05/31/18 05:19 AM

Load a song, receive a few plays and in short order you’re number one with a bullet Zero credibility. Bud
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
PG Music News
Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 - Mac Power Users Discussion

David Sparks and Katie Floyd discuss a variety of topics in their recent episide of Mac Power Users: https://www.relay.fm/mpu/432 - listen all the way through (and laugh along with them - it was a very entertaining episode!), or jump to 1:37:40 where David shares his thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac!

Thank you David and Katie!

Polish New Features Video for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

Our Polish Distributor, Sound Station, has finished their Band-in-a-Box 2018 New Features summary video (in Polish!) - click here to watch.

We hope all our Polish Band-in-a-Box users find this video helpful - thank you Sound Station!

YouTube Find - Love it (with Band-in-a-Box 2018)

YouTube channel EmtpyHallToones uploaded a video of their guitar performance using Band-in-a-Box backing tracks!

Click here to watch.

Get to Know the 202 NEW RealTracks Released with Band-in-a-Box® 2018!

We released 202 NEW RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box® 2018! Learn more about these new RealTracks when you watch our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2018 - 202 NEW RealTracks.

These new RealTracks (in Sets 278-300) are included in every Band-in-a-Box® 2018 UltraPAK, Audiophile Edition, or the PlusPAK upgrade - the Mac packages are on sale until June 30th!

Learn even more about the new RealTracks and listen to demos here.

Vocal "Oohs" and "Aahs" RealTracks Tutorial Video for Mac

With Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac®, we've introduced Vocal "Oohs" and "Aahs" RealTracks. This video shows you the different ways you can use these versatile new RealTracks.

Video link: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=zkO-AtAPv4g

You can also listen to demos of RealTracks Set 278: Shiny Vocal Oohs & Aahs here.

This RealTracks Set is available for just $29, and is also included in RealPAK 14: Country, and the Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK, Audiophile, or 2018 PlusPAK Upgrade.

Video RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac - Special Pricing Until June 30th!

With the recent Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac release, we also released Video RealTracks Sets!

Video RealTracks allow you to see the RealTracks artist playing that track - you can use them just like any other RealTrack, and you can generate a video which will display the musician playing your song exactly as you hear it. You can also include a chord sheet or notation in the video.

We've added Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band to our Free Bonus PAK included in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac packages during our release special (which ends June 30th!).
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band is included in the 2018 49-PAK, along with 40 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 22 MIDI SuperTracks, 101 Instrumental Studies, and Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé.

SPECIAL OFFER: During our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac release special, purchase our "Video RealTracks Set 3-6 Special Bundle Offer" to complete your purchase with the remaining Video RealTracks Sets for the low price of just $49! Learn more.

Learn more about the new Video RealTracks and see them in action: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=fzkX6jO_hW4

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 is a HIT!

Since the release Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, we've received some great feedback!

"The added Piano Roll Window is... WONDERFUL!"
"Adding the Piano Roll Window is a BIG DEAL - thanks PG Music!"
"This significantly changes how I will use Band-in-a-Box in the future."
"And yet again you manage to come up with styles and instruments that we absolutely must have!"
"Great to have the Oohs and Ahhs RealTracks!"
"The RealTracks are worth their weight in gold to me. They really are an amazing invention for music creators."
"Just tonight popped together a quick video using one of the new video styles. Must say the whole process worked without a hitch so this really does look like a great new feature. And what a great teaching aid! "
"Such a comprehensive source for music making!"
"THIS IS EXCITING!"
"The new Audio Chord Wizard is my favorite new feature!"
"This should be great for creating backing tracks for covers."
"Oh wow. This has got to be the coolest enhancement in Band-in-a-Box 2018. This is so-o-o powerful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"
"A brilliant piece of software!"
"What a release!!!"
"THEY DO NO PAY ME BUT if you don't own this you are crazy."
"Been using Band in a Box for years!! Great product for composing. I absolutely love the background vocals in Band-in-a-Box 2018."
"My compliments to the PG Music team who have once again have delivered an incredible collection of new styles and RealTracks to Band-in-a-Box this year!"
"There is still so much to explore and work with!"
"Love the new Video RealTracks!"
"The mixer included into the StylePicker is a great addition."
"Recent retirement and the 2018 version of BIAB is a perfect combination!!"
"The XTRA Styles are fantastic... any future idle music-related minutes I may have had are now totally gone... gonna find that perfect background rhythm on just about every one of my favorites!!!"
"I bought this Band-in-a-Box 2018 and I love it , it is amazing to work with!!!!!"
"...it's educational utility and the potential is awesome!!!"
"I must say, the new harmony options in particular have me chomping at the bit!"
"This will give my students a great overview of what's going on in an arrangement with the different instruments.!!!"
"A musician must have."
"Lovin' the new RealTracks!!!"
"This is amazing software!"
"Thank you for a wonderful tool for both musicians and singers - I can never say enough about this amazingly versatile product!"

Forum Stats
27612 Members
50 Forums
52203 Topics
432028 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
annzpdas01, drummingsteve, MichLeon, dave1990, mucheyielts2018

27612 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 190
Noel96 165