Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Add 6/8 and cut time as an actual time signature by jford @ 4 minutes 59 seconds ago

I agree; and also have true 6/8 styles that support it. Many (usually slower) 6/8 songs also change chords within the eighth not division, so you can't properly enter the chords for 6/8 unless you use two 3/4 bars to represent it, and that doesn't always sound right. It would also allow for better processing of songs from MIDI or MusicXML where the original time signature was 6/8. I realize this would break the ability of previous versions to process songs from a version that supported this,
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Very nice.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Add 6/8 and cut time as an actual time signature by Islansoul @ 23 minutes 50 seconds ago

I know this one has been thrown a lot on rthe forum, but please make 6/8 an actual time signature that can be recognized in BIAB. I don't understand why we have 6/8 Real Tracks if there's BIAB does not validate 6/8 as a legitimate time signature. Also, please add cut time not "fast four" there is a difference.
Off-Topic
I was about to say the same, VT, you just beat me to the punch
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI Contest(Just for Fun) by Islansoul @ 28 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack Islansoul Obviously you've hit on a cool idea. It's had lots of comment, but no submissions. May I suggest, knowing what we know now, to start the idea again. Don't call it a contest, and don't restrict it to basic MIDI functionality. Call it: We'd like to hear your "MIDI only songs that resemble real instruments". Rules: Use whatever tools you need, as long as you only use MIDI sounds and MIDI equipment to create the music for the song (and can
Brilliant!
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Re: Modification d'un style et sauvegarde by John-Luke @ 34 minutes 21 seconds ago

Hervé, As-tu mis les RealDrums validé par défaut dans les préférences/onglet RealDrums ?
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Melodiespur editiren by GHinCH @ 35 minutes 51 seconds ago

Servus Renato, hilft Dir das: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twyl0qNMhBo?
Jump to new posts New Video! Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac New Features Video by Callie - PG Music @ 42 minutes 24 seconds ago

Learn more about all the new Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac version with this video: Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac! New Features, RealTracks, and other content! https://youtu.be/iT9tXELeayM Read more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Bands I've Seen. 1 I Have NOT :) by jford @ 44 minutes 42 seconds ago

It was interesting how I hadn't seen this on Facebook until after you posted it here, and now I've seen 15 or 20 folks doing it on Facebook.
The Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac New Features video is ready! https://youtu.be/iT9tXELeayM
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Bands I've Seen. 1 I Have NOT :) by HearToLearn @ 47 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker I read them but I don't play by the rules and never play those FaceBook games and quizzes. Not even here.... You never playing those games sounds like a self imposed rule. You really should have broken it then I believe this is the first time I have ever done one. I didn't even do it on facebook! I thought it could be fun here, because I was hoping it would carry on a bit better here with us all being big fans of music. I like learning things about the p
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts FadeOut Ending in memo by John-Luke @ 47 minutes 38 seconds ago

. It would be useful to notify inside the memo, if a song has a fadeout ending. For example, you want to play a song you have not played since several months, so most of time you don't remember there is a fade-out ending for this song. . The text in the memo could be, for example : FadeOut : bars 45-52. . Furthermore, it looks easy to implement this feature.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Girl Needs Me by BlueAttitude @ Today at 08:42 AM

Sounds like something the Cars might have done back in the day. Which is good! I loved that band. Loved the line about the '57 tele Fiddle was fun! Wasn't expecting that. And tasty fills throughout. Good song, well performed and produced, enjoyed the listen!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Town by ROG @ Today at 08:26 AM

Hi Dave. Wonderful stuff! The backing has a definite funk feel to it - a bit sort of Average White Band, which I love. Everything works well and the solo is sublime. Great vocals too. Very professional throughout. ROG.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Drag and drop by paulsaunderspriem @ Today at 08:05 AM

Just out of interest when I click on the DragandDrop folder option nothing happens . I can't find this folder with the path given. Is that the problem?
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Modification d'un style et sauvegarde by rv972 @ Today at 08:04 AM

Bonjour J'ai trouvé depuis peu que je pouvais modifier les instruments des styles. par exemple, j'ai choisi le style "Chaguiro" pour un morceau. Ce sont des instruments Midi. J'aime bien le piano et la basse, mais la batterie ne me plait pas trop. Je clique avec le bouton droit, puis je choisis "Real Drum dans ce morceau...". je trouve la real drum qui me convient : Salsa Son Slow. Je clique sur le bouton "Jouer". C'est super, mon morceau me plait. Je sauvegarde. L
Jump to new posts Re: Drag and drop by paulsaunderspriem @ Today at 07:59 AM

Nope , nothing and the Drop Zone doesn't highlight green or any colour either.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Naverone by Robertkc @ Today at 07:55 AM

Joanne, This song has an instantly uplifting effect- the celebration of the place and time come through so well. Several singalong listens! Robert
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Vacant Chair (with Janice) by Robertkc @ Today at 07:49 AM

Originally Posted By: LPman I really like this collaboration, there's a lot's to learn from this song. Great work! Thank you for your listen and comments! Robert
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Bands I've Seen. 1 I Have NOT :) by jford @ Today at 07:47 AM

Quote:Luke Bryan? Luke Bryan who? NOPE! Quote:I read them but I don't play by the rules and never play those FaceBook games and quizzes. Not even here.... but I'm down for posting a list of who I've seen because it's fun just trying to remember all the shows through the decades. And that's what I had posted.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Bands I've Seen. 1 I Have NOT :) by VideoTrack @ Today at 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: jfordWhat Herb said! Luke Bryan? Luke Bryan who?
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Bands I've Seen. 1 I Have NOT :) by jford @ Today at 07:22 AM

What Herb said!
Jump to new posts Re: Drag and drop by VideoTrack @ Today at 07:14 AM

Maybe what you are seeing is normal operation. You should be able to click/hold and drag it (with the circle and diagonal cross displayed) and drop it on the Drop Zone to produce a WMA, WAV, file etc. Does it work if you do this:
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Jon's Groove by Scott C @ Today at 07:08 AM

Very cool tune. Mario. Loved the backtrack
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 ... 36 37 >
PG Music News
The Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac New Features Video

Learn more about all the new Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac version with this video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=iT9tXELeayM

Read more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Special - Up to 50% Off for a Limited Time!

Just released: Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac with over 80 new features, 202 New RealTracks, and more!

To celebrate, we are slashing upgrade prices for a limited time! Until May 31, 2017 you can save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Upgrade!

View all the purchase options for Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm.

A summary of our special upgrade prices:
Band-in-a-Box® Pro:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $59 (reg: $69)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $69 (reg: $79)
Special 2017 Program Update from 2016: $49
**Requires Version 2016. Includes version 2017 program updates only. (No other Add-ons or Bonus PAK) **available for a limited time!**

Band-in-a-Box® MegaPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $89 (reg: $149)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $99 (reg: $159)

Band-in-a-Box® PlusPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $99 (reg: $129)
(The PlusPAK is designed to upgrade 2016 UltraPlusPAK & EverythingPAK users who are downloading their upgrade or do not want to purchase a new hard drive)

Band-in-a-Box® UltraPlusPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $149 (reg: $279)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $169 (reg: $299)

Band-in-a-Box® EverythingPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $169 (reg: $379)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $189 (reg: $399)

Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition:
Upgrade from 2016 Audiophile Edition: $199 **available for a limited time!**

Learn more about the new features available in Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm.

Picture - RealTracks Artists Oliver Gannon and Neil Swainson Perform!

A member of our PG Team snapped this great photo of RealTracks Artists Oliver Gannon and Neil Swainson as they shared the stage with Tony Genge and Kelby MacNayr this past Sunday for a great show put on at Hermann's Jazz Club in Victoria, BC!

Click here to take a peak!
[from L to R: Tony Genge (piano), Oliver Gannon (guitar), Neil Swainson (bass), and Kelby MacNayr (drums)]

Learn more about all of the RealTracks Artists when you visit www.pgmusic.com/realtracks.artists.php.

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Video - Everything You Need to Know in Under 6 Minutes*

Learn more about the new Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac version when you check out our latest video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=JO9RHH29uKU

In this video you'll see the new GUI, hear the new RealTracks & RealDrums features, 12-key Guitar RealTracks with Hi-Q Tab/Notation, UserTracks enhancements, Chord Sheet enhancements, and more!

A complete list of the new features added to Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac can be viewed at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm

202 New RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box® 2017 - Audio Demos!

We've added 202 new RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box 2017 for Mac - that's double the 101 that we've typically released in the past!

202 REALTRACKS in 24 sets:
-- Country, Folk and World - 10 sets, 59 RTs
-- Jazz, Funk and Blues - 6 sets, 63 RTs
-- Rock and Pop - 8 sets, 79 RTs

...and 24 BONUS REALTRACKS are also available! www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2017.htm

The 202 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box 2017 are included in the UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, Audiophile Edition, and PlusPAK upgrade purchase options. Visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm to pick the right purchase for you.

Want the additional 24 BONUS RealTracks? Those are available when you add the 49-PAK to your Band-in-a-Box 2017 for Mac purchase! To learn more about the 49-PAK, visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2017.htm.
The 49-PAK can be added to your order within the shopping cart.

For a detailed list of the new RealTracks and to listen to demos, click here.

Ordering is Easy! Special Frequently Asked Questions

If you've ever asked yourself questions like:
How can I order Band-in-a-Box?
How is the program delivered?
Can I have my previous purchases shipped to me?
...etc.

We have the perfect forum post for you! Click here to read through and find your answer!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us directly and we'll be happy to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is here with over 80 NEW features and enhancements, 202 NEW RealTracks, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, 24 available "Bonus" RealTracks (until May 31st), and more!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac has over 80 exciting new features and enhancements! The main screen GUI has been redesigned with many requested improvements, including a new, smaller footprint, configurable toolbars, and more. RealTracks sound better than ever with improved stretching and transposition quality (Elastique 3), better phrase transitions, and Natural Arrangements. We have added new "Woodshedding" RealTracks called 12-Key Guitar RealTracks from Brent Mason played in 12 keys with Hi-Q (precise) Tab/Notation which is ideal for studying and learning. There are many RealDrums enhancements including Half/Double/Triple time, Multiple Drum/Percussion/Loops on one drum track, and more. There is a dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs. UserTracks enhancements include Half/Double/Triple time, rests, 3/4 waltz support, and more. We've added a new VST Synthesizer (sforzando SFZ Synth) with support for the popular .SFZ sound format, as well as PG Music’s Hi-Q sounds... ...and more!

Plus, Until May 31st, 2017, SAVE on most upgrade packages and receive a Free Bonus PAK of Add-ons that includes 4 MIDI SuperTracks & 4 Instrumental Studies! Or upgrade to the 49-PAK and get ALL 24 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 30 MIDI SuperTracks, 18 Instrumental Studies, and 59 re-discovered RealStyles & MIDI SuperTracks! Learn More...

To find the Upgrade package right for you, visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Watch the new features video...

Forum Stats
25906 Members
49 Forums
45290 Topics
368196 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
jasdeepbhasin07, maninpants, SGF Dave, salvadorsito, PS music

25905 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 364