Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Internet Problem by floyd jane @ 5 minutes 1 second ago

Since it is happening on more than one computer, you should get your internet provider involved. Call them and explain what is happening - and demand that they come fix it. They have people...
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Internet Problem by Janice & Bud @ 13 minutes 30 seconds ago

Can you you “tether” your phone as a hot spot to your PC? That would allow you to definitively determine that the issue is your PC. It’s not inconceivable that your net provider is the issue. FWIW Bud
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Internet Problem by 90 dB @ 32 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Janice & BudYou’ve deleted all cookies? Yup. It's doing the same thing on my laptop- it gets this site ,but no other!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Nashville Rain by David Snyder @ 39 minutes 19 seconds ago

Shigeki, Thank you so much. I am glad it put a smile on your face. I certainly have been enjoying your new music this year! Thanks for the listen!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Nashville Rain by David Snyder @ 40 minutes 38 seconds ago

Thanks, Greg, Yes that was quite an creative and Shakespearean display of wordsmithery! I am glad you liked it sir!
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Internet Problem by Janice & Bud @ Today at 05:44 AM

You’ve deleted all cookies?
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
All lyrics are in Apple Pages. All SGUs are in an iMac folder. The specific DAW file and all associated tracks are encapsulated by Logic Pro X into one file in our iMac Logic folder. All photos for SC and iMovie video production files are in their respective folders under a primary iMac media folder. All of the above is backed up to iCloud and a local hard drive several times a day via Apple’s Time Machine. The local hard drive is swapped out monthly and kept in our safety deposit
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Devil`s Punchbowl (with ScottC) by Scott C @ Today at 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitudeOriginally Posted By: Scott CHad so much fun playing along with the backtrack on this song. And such a creative lyric. Who would not want to be a hang out with such a motley crew Hey Scott, If you and Robert are putting a band together you will need to come up with another name, pretty sure "motley crew" is taken Thats funny. I must clarify I was referring to the characters in the lyrics not Robert or I lol. My "Motley" days are long
User Showcase
Joanne, your harmonies are stellar as expected. I felt the guitar and main vocal go a little astray at different point along the way. Having read how you create your harmonies made this an even more interesting listen. Your voice is the Prix L'Amour in this track.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Live By The Gun by floyd jane @ Today at 04:52 AM

Originally Posted By: ROGHi Floyd, Professional as ever, this fabulous song paints pictures as I listen. Entertaining and thought provoking at the same time. Lots of messages here, all wrapped up in an excellent package. Faultless mix. ROG. Always look forward to your reaction to these productions, ROG... Thanks...
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Cavalletta (Grasshopper) - very fast 3/4 by Tano Music @ Today at 04:32 AM

Greg, Shigeki..thank you for checking this out, and your comments!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Elephant by Tano Music @ Today at 04:30 AM

Deryk, Cliff, Alan, David...thanks for listening and for the comments!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Devil`s Punchbowl (with ScottC) by BlueAttitude @ Today at 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Scott CHad so much fun playing along with the backtrack on this song. And such a creative lyric. Who would not want to be a hang out with such a motley crew Hey Scott, If you and Robert are putting a band together you will need to come up with another name, pretty sure "motley crew" is taken
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Internet Problem by BlueAttitude @ Today at 04:21 AM

Definitely sounds like a virus. If it was me I think at this point I would take it to a good tech and get them to fix it, especially if you have important stuff on it such as music files. Pretty hard to do much at your end if you can't access the internet (except for this site?! How strange is that?) Thing that bothers me is that whatever happened also disabled your malwarebytes, which is also the virus checker I use.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Devil`s Punchbowl (with ScottC) by Scott C @ Today at 03:50 AM

Had so much fun playing along with the backtrack on this song. And such a creative lyric. Who would not want to be a hang out with such a motley crew
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Memento by beatmaster @ Today at 03:43 AM

Nice and relaxing yea, But I loved that piano sound ..what did you use excellent sound. Well done.
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: Songs List ! by musicmountain7 @ Today at 03:37 AM

Hi Kent, The Alphabetical order is one issue, as you can see at the right column some Dates are presented with wrong fonts! On win BB the same folder looks fine on both columns and in Alphabetical Order! Thanks
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Memento by Scott C @ Today at 03:35 AM

Lovely song Mike very enjoyable listen. Piano was so nice. Violin was such a nice touch.. Beautiful
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: LEAVE IT UP TO YOU (MIDi song ) by beatmaster @ Today at 03:32 AM

Thanks Rob I am happy the way the midi sound held up, It does show that midi is still usable.
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
I have a main folder called "music-files". Under that folder I have folders: "Projects", "Mixdowns" and "Masters". Under "Projects" I have folders for each year going back to 2009, and under each year folder I have a separate folder for each song I did that year. Each song folder has all the individual WAV files produced from BIAB, my guitar tracks, the vocal tracks, and sometimes the notebook file with the lyrics. Before I started using the yea
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: When You Come Home by Scott C @ Today at 03:32 AM

Lovely backtrack Rick and vocal Rick
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: silver sands by beatmaster @ Today at 03:30 AM

Enjoyed this, feels like its crying out for some vocals/lyrics. Nicely done.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Blues never leaves me by Scott C @ Today at 03:29 AM

Very nice listen Christian
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: And now for something completely different.. by beatmaster @ Today at 03:28 AM

This was good, nice harmonies and lyrics. I wasn't crazy about the guitar for some points in the song.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Nashville Rain by beatmaster @ Today at 03:03 AM

A highly entertaining song by "The artist formerly known as David Snyder"!! Well that said it all. I enjoyed this, nice one.
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 ... 38 39 >
PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac Build 263 Update Available!

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 for Mac users can download the latest free patch update, Build 263, here.

Summary of changes for Version 2018 Build 263 (July 20, 2018):
Added: Help Video button added to the Audio Harmony dialog.
Added: Menu items added for opening an entire Karaoke file.
Added: Menu items added for opening an entire MIDI file.
Added: Support added for features that some newer styles will require.
Fixed: Audio harmonies would be generated with the wrong notes if selecting a range of audio in the middle of the track.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash or freeze when using adding UserTracks and pressing Play.
Fixed: Bar lines would not display properly in the Audio Edit window if launching through the menu item "Audio Chord Wizard (Audio Edit)".
Fixed: 'Multi' and 'Medley' RealTracks were not displaying proper track titles.
Fixed: Playback might cause a crash after editing multi-drums.
Fixed: Some AU plugins might cause a crash during playback.
Fixed: The 'A number is out of range' error message should mention the number that the user entered for clarity.
Fixed: The Audio Harmony dialog needed some hints.
Fixed: The Ghost button in the Piano Roll window could not be disabled.
Fixed: The Notation Window would not redraw properly after exiting the Import Chords dialog.
Fixed: The Preferences 2 dialog might not exit using [OK] without an 'A number is out of range' error message.
Improved: The Audio Harmony Dialog has been rearranged to be more intuitive when using Band-in-a-Box Intelligent Mode.
Improved: XML improvements.

Video - Unboxing Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac is currently only available in English, but that didn't stop this Danish company, www.guitaren.dk/, from creating an unboxing video!

Video - Unboxing af Band In A Box 2018 Mac version

They love that Band-in-a-Box® is so portable when you order the UltraPAK pre-installed on a hard drive!
(...and so do we!!!)

YouTube Find - How I Learned To Play Guitar Without YouTube And NO GUITAR TEACHER

EricBlackmonGuitar recently posted a great video (using Band-in-a-Box backing tracks...) called How I Learned To Play Guitar Without YouTube And NO GUITAR TEACHER - check it out! Click here to watch...

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Resource - Individual New Features Videos

The December release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows added 50+ new features and enhancements, Video RealTracks, 202 new RealTracks, and more!

Here is a summary of the videos created to highlight the new additions and features:
(click on the title to play the video)

- Everything you need to know in under 6 minutes!
- Complete New Features Video
- 2018 Audio Chord Wizard
- Vocal Oohs and Aahs
- Video RealTracks
- 202 NEW RealTracks
- 40 Bonus RealTracks in the 2018 49-PAK

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Build 520 Available!

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 for Windows users can download the latest free patch update, Build 250, here.

Summary of changes for Build 520 since 519 (July 17 2018):
Added: Save As style feature has support for MIDI velocity changes if volumes aren’t 90 on mixer when saved.
Added: Support for MIDI velocity changes in styles. Use the Misc-More dialog in StyleMaker to set velocity changes in MIDI styles.
Fixed: [Style Memos etc] button was not visible in the Style Editor -> Misc dialog.
Fixed: Bar lines would not display properly in the Audio Edit window if launching through the menu item "Audio Chord Wizard (Audio Edit)".
Fixed: Hitting the Return key while in the Audio Edit window might trigger Loop Screen mode.
Updated: PDF Manual and Help.

User Blog - Recording and Processing Vocals Using RealBand...

Joanne Cooper's latest blog post is a "start to finish" of how she records and processes vocals for her songs using her three "go-to" programs: RealBand, Melodyne, and Nectar from Izotope (with a little help from Band-in-a-Box...)!

Check out this blog post here.

Video - Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows!

Learn how you can add MIDI SuperTracks to your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows!

Forum Stats
27724 Members
50 Forums
52653 Topics
436523 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
CD in SB, Graham77, DennisJ, Mister Squisher, Tamacun44

27723 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
David Snyder 167
Al-David 159