Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Backwoods Church by Biglad @ 34 seconds ago

Thanks kenny I was thinking the same thing its a bit long winded before the chorus hits .ill give it a go when ive more time cheers Brad
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Backwoods Church by Biglad @ 1 minute 33 seconds ago

Thanks scott I appreciate the feedback
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Question on Audio Interfaces by BlueAttitude @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

Yeah, I missed that part too. Should have read the entire thread before sticking my oar in I guess :P
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: Neutron Elements 29 usd limited time....! by BlueAttitude @ 29 minutes 50 seconds ago

I just bought neutron (standard version) a week or so ago, an amazing piece of software!
Jump to new posts Neutron Elements 29 usd limited time....! by beatmaster @ 44 minutes 1 second ago

Again might interest someone like myself who hasn't got this. https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix/neutron/neutron-elements.html
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Let Me Go by Janice & Bud @ 54 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitudeNice! Your vocal is just top notch, one of your best I think. Janice sounds great too. Good song! Hey Dave, thanks for mentioning my harmony. I appreciate it. Janice
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Tornado! by Janice & Bud @ 55 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music Hey Janice & Bud! Great take on this! Really fond of the mastering job too. Well done! Thanks Joe. I appreciate you mentioning the mastering also. Bud
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, Matt Finley! by cchallum @ Today at 11:46 AM

Hey, I want to chime in on this for sure.....wishing you the very best on your birthday and look forward to reading your many contributions to the various threads coming down the pike over the next many many years!! One thing I've learned for sure, when I see a statement in any thread with Matt's name on it, I read it!!! I suspect we all do that!! Thanks, Matt, for being YOU 24/7!!! Cecil
Jump to new posts Talenteted forum members by Biglad @ Today at 11:35 AM

Dear All . this BIAB is pure magic for me but I was wondering about the likes of Fj,Tom Adams Janice and Bud RnM ,How about if possible a video tutorial of how you use biab to write and produce. Im sure if possible other members would be enthralled to see your creative flow. Its just an idea but I thought id put it out there cheers Brad
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: You Broke This Heart Of Mine by Biglad @ Today at 11:29 AM

So Much talent wow,this is straight up Stapleton/crowell/earle country.pure magic .For me the vocals are sitting just right and the instrumentation is spot on .Cant wait for more thank you sam
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Continuous play after time signature change by Matt Finley @ Today at 11:22 AM

If I’m understanding this correctly, you are describing a bug? You were talking about getting a PC. Is this question just about the Mac version, or is this question about a difference in how something is handled differently on the PC version? The phrase “every other” is ambiguous in English. It could mean all the rest, or skipping though the rest so that you get 3, 5, 7, etc. Which meaning is intended here? Just trying to get my bearings. Thanks.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, Matt Finley! by Matt Finley @ Today at 11:18 AM

Thanks! Let’s get back to our regularly scheduled program.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FREE VST BANK by jford @ Today at 11:18 AM

If anyone wants the Reality soundfont, just PM me and I'll get it to you.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: waltz by Matt Finley @ Today at 11:15 AM

Hi. There are at least three ways I can think of: 1. Choose a style that is a waltz. This will set your time signature at 3/4. 2. Press F5 (Bar Settings) on the first measure and change the beats per measure from 0 (which sort-of means, accept the default) to 3. 3. Load a BIAB song that you know is a waltz and alter it.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Not Every Day Was Sad by Buford @ Today at 10:48 AM

Quote:Thanks for sending me your settings. I managed to pickup a well loved 83 Tele with a rosewood neck. I have been fooling with settings but everything sounds like my strats. Look forward to getting a more traditional tele tone. Tom Adams also gets a wicked sound out of his tele as well.. Hey Scott...is that a full rosewood neck or just the fingerboard? I have a few Tele's with maple fingerboards, actually two I think. But I much prefer rosewood for bending. I guess I didn't know Fender made
PowerTracks Pro Audio Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: PowerTracks for Mac by Pipeline @ Today at 10:16 AM

Watch Video https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpwggz4h8ndwaeq/PT-Mac.mp4?dl=0 See also http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-index.php Guide http://www.mediachance.com/dap/daponmac.pdf
UserTracks (and other add-ons)
Excellent. Thanks. Regards, Bob
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Can harddrive access cause Audio Stutter? by Pipeline @ Today at 10:06 AM

You say it is doing the same using an external card, that's why I suggested to boot the tablet into Hiren's OS bypassing Win10 OS this way you can find out quickly if it's a hardware or software specific problem. http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=425745#Post425745
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: You Broke This Heart Of Mine by Charlie Fogle @ Today at 09:32 AM

I really like this tune. Great choice of instruments, arrangement and production. The singing ain't bad either. Heading back for another listen. Very catchy tune. Charlie
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: You Broke This Heart Of Mine by Samuel Davis @ Today at 09:26 AM

I adjusted the vocal volume and also took a little low end out of the mix. I updated the link in the original post. Hope that helps.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, Matt Finley! by Charlie Fogle @ Today at 09:11 AM

Happy Birthday Matt. Charlie
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Continuous play after time signature change by Islansoul @ Today at 09:08 AM

So on the Mac version, there is a feature where I can change the time signature for a number of bars. However, if when I do, the every other measure will cause the tracks to mute. When I try to change the time signature from 4/4 to 2/4, starting on measure one, every other measure will cause the Real Tracks to "mute", stop playing. I hard for me to explain, but I just like to have a two have the real track continue playing on ever measure regardless of the time signature.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Hanauma Bay lullaby by furry @ Today at 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Scott CLovely tune Graham Thanks Scott
Jump to new posts Re: The secret rhythm behind Radiohead's "Videotape" by Deryk - PG Music @ Today at 09:01 AM

This was incredibly interesting! Radiohead is one of my favourite bands. Thanks for sharing, I know some people I'll be showing this to later
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Hanauma Bay lullaby by Deryk - PG Music @ Today at 09:01 AM

I love the tonality of this one, furry It definitely had my swaying in my seat. Makes me think of sandy peaches and palm trees. Thanks so much for sharing!
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 ... 37 38 >
PG Music News
Another Great YouTube Find - Arpeggios For Dobro - Vol. #2

Troy Brenningmeyer uses Band-in-a-Box backing tracks in his latest tutorial video, Arpeggios For Dobro - Vol. #2 - 7th Extensions:

Video: Arpeggios For Dobro - Vol. #2 - 7th Extensions

Another great example of how you can use your Band-in-a-Box creations in your own projects!

The Xtra Styles Song Contest has Ended - Over 50 Entries!

Thank you to everyone that submitted their entries in our Xtra Styles PAK 3 Contest!

We are listening to all the entries, and will be announcing the Winners on Monday, August 21st.

Good luck everyone!

YouTube Find - There Are No Bad Guitars

The latest video from EricBlackmonGuitar is a great demonstration of the different types of guitars out there, and how there really is no such thing as a bad guitar!

Video: Multi-Guitar Solo Review Of INEXPENSIVE GUITARS

Eric uses Band-in-a-Box backing tracks in his tutorial videos... Just one of the many ways program users can incorporate their Band-in-a-Box songs into other projects!

Xtra Styles Song Contest - Ends August 15th!

If you've purchased your Xtra Styles PAK 3 for Band-in-a-Box® 2017, don't forget to create and submit a song usings one of these new Xtra Styles to our Xtra Styles Contest forum for your chance to WIN $150 USD coupon to use on your next PG Music Inc. product purchase!

Hurry! This contest ends at midnight on August 15th! Complete contest information and contest rules list here.

Good luck everyone!

Hip Hop - Happy 44th Anniversary!

Today we celebrate the 44th anniversary of the birth of Hip Hop!

Learn more about the history of Hip Hop, courtesy of Google: https://www.google.com/doodles/44th-anniversary-of-the-birth-of-hip-hop

Now, you may not associate Hip Hop with Band-in-a-Box, but you should!!! There are over 50 hits when you search for the Hip Hop genre in the StylePicker window, including Sets:
28: Smooth Jazz
32: Alternative Contemporary Rock
36: Rock On! (check out Dance 5 - Rock On)
46: Requested 4
47: Contemporary Country 2 (check out CC_Town)
56: Pop
62: Requested 6
65: Requested 7
71: Urban Pop MultiStyles

Hip Hop specific RealTracks are available too! Check out RealTracks Set 7: Acoustic Jazz Bass and Rock Sax! and Set 272: Rap and Hip Hop.

RealDrums Sets? Yup! Ed (Great Oz) Clare has some great Hip Hop RealDrums with RealDrums Set 16: Urban Pop, Franklin Richardson's contribution of the SmoothJazzCoolSw16^ drums in RealDrums Set 28: Smooth Jazz, and Craig Scott's drums in RealDrums Set 3: Fusion, Hip-Hop and More! are great too!

#TBT - Band-in-a-Box® MIDI Setup on Windows 95

If you visit our About page, you will read that Dr. Peter Gannon founded PG Music Inc. in 1988!

With that in mind, there are a lot of video tutorials we've released that answer many of the technical support questions frequently asked, including this blast-from-the-past: Band-in-a-Box (1997): Windows 95 MIDI Setup, narrated by Peter! Click here to view the video.

User Blog Post - Eight Reasons Why I Use RealBand

If you're a Band-in-a-Box for Windows user, did you know your purchase came with RealBand?

RealBand is a fully-featured and powerful music arranging, sequencing, and digital recording program; it combines sequencing features with the automatic accompaniment features of Band-in-a-Box!

For some great user feedback about RealBand, be sure to read Joanne Cooper's latest blog post: Eight reasons why I, as a Band-in-a-Box user, use RealBand as my DAW of choice.

Forum Stats
26308 Members
50 Forums
47104 Topics
383399 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
j0oziah3, pepepe, LoisKCavitt, Maideared, Ango

26306 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 172
VideoTrack 148