Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Drag and drop by Matt Finley @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I know it's a lot of prelim questions, but what build #? Help, About will show that.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Bands I've Seen. 1 I Have NOT :) by raymb1 @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

My list is almost all jazz: Chick Corea Herbie Hancock John Coltrane Sonny Rollins Sonny Stitt Earth, Wind and Fire Al Jarreau Tony Williams Lifetime Miles Davis Nancy Wilson Diane Reeve Thad Jones-Mel Lewis Orchestra Stan Kenton The Jazz Messengers Roy Hargrove Michael Brecker Gary Burton-Makoto Ozone Steve Wilson Carmen McRae Clark Terry Freddie Hubbard Joey DeFrancesco
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Es ist ein Update (Build 158) für BB2016 Mac Deutsch verfügbar. by Ernst Leobacher @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Hier ist der Downloadlink: http://64.40.99.154/pgfiles/languagesupport/bb2016_Mac_update_DE.zip Das sind die Änderungen für 2016.0.0.158 (seit 2016.0.0.157): Fixed: The main window's zoom button was not behaving properly. Fixed: Double-clicking on the main window's title bar was not triggering a proper resize. Fixed: If pasting multiple lines of text into a layer, the last line would be skipped. Fixed: Keyboard input stops working when opening the Plugins window. Fixed: Cut/Copy/Paste was not
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: All My Love by 44kfl @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: YorkshireknightHey Kenny Loved this one all the way. Great composition and mix, vocals superb. Thank you so much for those kind words Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Excellent song, the best I ever heard by you. You have chosen great real tracks. Excellent mixing and vocal. Sergio Thank you Sergio
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Naverone by 44kfl @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Love the chorus, it just jumps out super harmonies cool song cool video Kenny
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: All Along by 44kfl @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

less dense is a good description, I love the spaces in between makes the song breathe, very nice feel this is a killer song, so good I never do a perfect vocal and usually keep about the second pass and don't like to do punch ins guitar solo sounds great nice write Kenny
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Drifting and Sliding by 44kfl @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

the snow missed us for the most part, had one heavy downfall this year fine guitar, this sounds like a movie soundtrack maybe Fargo with the snow falling and drifting blowing over the road nice, Kenny
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Jon's Groove by 44kfl @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitudeNice! Love the guitar, and the flute/keyboard dialogue. Reminds me of the Theme from Shaft for some reason, not sure why, maybe the groove? Anyway, good instrumental, enjoyed the listen! Cool! and what Dave said, Theme from Shaft very creative would be great for a movie soundtrack you say this cat is a bad mf, shut your mouth Kenny
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Town by 44kfl @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Tasty licks! nice, love the groove and the guitar parts and those funky drums this flows along very well with nice phrasing and vocals enjoyed Kenny
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: Can't make a click-track in BIAB 2016... help! by JayO @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Well, I know it's not exactly a click track, but in the preferences you can set "Metronome while recording" and that will give you a click with whatever instrument you've chosen for your lead-in. I know it's not exactly what you asked, but off the top of my head, I'd say that would be the easiest way. I've never used a dedicated click track when recording in BIAB myself. Usually I pick a drum track (usually MIDI), something that's close to the feel I want. Then I decide later if I wa
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB Mac 2017 by Froi @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

I'm glad that I already got my 30-day free upgrade. Thanks a lot PG!!! Thanks also the jFord and Guitarist for letting me know about this.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Pain by Froi @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

The original mix of this song was created purely with keyboard simulating the sound of various instruments. I like the arrangement but it sound so artificial. I bought BIAB a month ago and tried improving the mix and I really love it, given that the instruments used are real!!! Below is the link: https://soundcloud.com/froilan-g-villegas/pain-remixed Here are the details of the track: Guitar 1: ~~543:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Dreamy Ev 120 Guitar 2: ~~522:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 1
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My cover of Ray Price' "Crazy Arms" by Don Gaynor @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: TobiasHow do I get one of those mics? I found it in a small department store chain called Fred Myers in Marysville, Washington. I chose it because it used the same electret mic element ( Panasonic WM-063T ) that Greg Mackie used in his famous spectrum analyzer/equalizer. I know because I sold thousands of them to Greg when I imported for him. Donny
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: HOPE BEYOND THE GRAVE by Torrey Bliss @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Thanks Shigeki, I always appreciate your comments. T
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Good USB pedal?? by 1manband @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

I am using it with Windows 10 64-bit but I only use it to replicate the spacebar. Works great that way. I can't comment on the long command string, never tried that.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: New Song - Another Dawn by Steve Young @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Don GaynorOriginally Posted By: Al-DavidSteve, This is the epitome of simplicity at its most beautiful. A superb arrangement and vocals that are so comfortable for the ears and the mind. This is splendid in so many ways. Standing "O" from both of us. Alan & Di +1 on what Alan & Di said. This is definitely a keeper, Steve! Donny Thanks so much, Don! It's so nice to hear from you. I hope you are doing well! Really appreciate your generous comment!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: SING AND SWING by Steve Young @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Very nice, Dani! Great feel to this song. I really enjoyed your guitar work. Thanks for sharing this one. Steve
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Girl Needs Me by Steve Young @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

ROG, This is outstanding! This is my new favorite of yours. From start to finish, just excellent stuff. Like has been stated, the fiddle works surprisingly well. I like everything about this one! Steve
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: New Song - Hand In Hand (Freedom Song) by Steve Young @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: edshawWell done, Stephan. Assuming the responsibility of leadership, on one hand; taking it gladly, on the other. Agree with the board, very well produced & great voice. Thanks so much, Ed. Glad you like it. Originally Posted By: MarioDSteve, I'm very late coming to this party but I'm glad that I did get to hear this one. As I am very late everything that I wanted to say already has been said. All I can add is if I heard this at a record store I would have bought
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Back When We Were Young by tommyad @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: VideoTrackTommy, the song captured me from the first note of the intro. This is a real winner, and what a fantastic set of lyrics you have created. Great drive, great build, great melody, great lyrics, great harmonies. Hard to give it anything but credit! VT, thanks for the wonderful review. It means a lot to me. TomOriginally Posted By: Charlie FogleThis is a stunning production. "If I were to make a list, where would I begin?" It would be a very long li
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: DAYS ARE GONE by RnAM @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: VideoTrackRob, you've certainly created another masterpiece as part of your 're-hashing' experimentation. As usual, brilliant vocals from your camp. Every part of this is so enjoyable. Trevor, Masterpiece....wow Thanks! Rob and Anne-Marie
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: Band in a mouth ! by Muzic Trax @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Hand to heart, I thought; What about that guy who plays with the Gaithers !!!!! Voila . . . . Great video.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Requested Features by RnAM @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: VideoTrackYes, I had a look at the Onyx Arranger. It certainly has some nice features. Definitely +1 for your ideas. Yes, the program is powerful but it could sure use some work on the GUI. Right now the working space in the tracks section, for instance, is way too small. There is, by the way also a free version, but that doesn't support creating new MIDI styles I believe.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Will Miss You by rsdean @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Kenny, That is very appreciated - thanks! Bob
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Hi .....Mixing is never finished its just abandoned..... That could be lyrics to a great song..... Lol
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Special - Up to 50% Off for a Limited Time!

Just released: Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac with over 80 new features, 202 New RealTracks, and more!

To celebrate, we are slashing upgrade prices for a limited time! Until May 31, 2017 you can save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Upgrade!

View all the purchase options for Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm.

A summary of our special upgrade prices:
Band-in-a-Box® Pro:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $59 (reg: $69)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $69 (reg: $79)
Special 2017 Program Update from 2016: $49
**Requires Version 2016. Includes version 2017 program updates only. (No other Add-ons or Bonus PAK) **available for a limited time!**

Band-in-a-Box® MegaPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $89 (reg: $149)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $99 (reg: $159)

Band-in-a-Box® PlusPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $99 (reg: $129)
(The PlusPAK is designed to upgrade 2016 UltraPlusPAK & EverythingPAK users who are downloading their upgrade or do not want to purchase a new hard drive)

Band-in-a-Box® UltraPlusPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $149 (reg: $279)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $169 (reg: $299)

Band-in-a-Box® EverythingPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $169 (reg: $379)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $189 (reg: $399)

Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition:
Upgrade from 2016 Audiophile Edition: $199 **available for a limited time!**

Learn more about the new features available in Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm.

Picture - RealTracks Artists Oliver Gannon and Neil Swainson Perform!

A member of our PG Team snapped this great photo of RealTracks Artists Oliver Gannon and Neil Swainson as they shared the stage with Tony Genge and Kelby MacNayr this past Sunday for a great show put on at Hermann's Jazz Club in Victoria, BC!

Click here to take a peak!
[from L to R: Tony Genge (piano), Oliver Gannon (guitar), Neil Swainson (bass), and Kelby MacNayr (drums)]

Learn more about all of the RealTracks Artists when you visit www.pgmusic.com/realtracks.artists.php.

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Video - Everything You Need to Know in Under 6 Minutes*

Learn more about the new Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac version when you check out our latest video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=JO9RHH29uKU

In this video you'll see the new GUI, hear the new RealTracks & RealDrums features, 12-key Guitar RealTracks with Hi-Q Tab/Notation, UserTracks enhancements, Chord Sheet enhancements, and more!

A complete list of the new features added to Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac can be viewed at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm

202 New RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box® 2017 - Audio Demos!

We've added 202 new RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box 2017 for Mac - that's double the 101 that we've typically released in the past!

202 REALTRACKS in 24 sets:
-- Country, Folk and World - 10 sets, 59 RTs
-- Jazz, Funk and Blues - 6 sets, 63 RTs
-- Rock and Pop - 8 sets, 79 RTs

...and 24 BONUS REALTRACKS are also available! www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2017.htm

The 202 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box 2017 are included in the UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, Audiophile Edition, and PlusPAK upgrade purchase options. Visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm to pick the right purchase for you.

Want the additional 24 BONUS RealTracks? Those are available when you add the 49-PAK to your Band-in-a-Box 2017 for Mac purchase! To learn more about the 49-PAK, visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2017.htm.
The 49-PAK can be added to your order within the shopping cart.

For a detailed list of the new RealTracks and to listen to demos, click here.

Ordering is Easy! Special Frequently Asked Questions

If you've ever asked yourself questions like:
How can I order Band-in-a-Box?
How is the program delivered?
Can I have my previous purchases shipped to me?
...etc.

We have the perfect forum post for you! Click here to read through and find your answer!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us directly and we'll be happy to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is here with over 80 NEW features and enhancements, 202 NEW RealTracks, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, 24 available "Bonus" RealTracks (until May 31st), and more!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac has over 80 exciting new features and enhancements! The main screen GUI has been redesigned with many requested improvements, including a new, smaller footprint, configurable toolbars, and more. RealTracks sound better than ever with improved stretching and transposition quality (Elastique 3), better phrase transitions, and Natural Arrangements. We have added new "Woodshedding" RealTracks called 12-Key Guitar RealTracks from Brent Mason played in 12 keys with Hi-Q (precise) Tab/Notation which is ideal for studying and learning. There are many RealDrums enhancements including Half/Double/Triple time, Multiple Drum/Percussion/Loops on one drum track, and more. There is a dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs. UserTracks enhancements include Half/Double/Triple time, rests, 3/4 waltz support, and more. We've added a new VST Synthesizer (sforzando SFZ Synth) with support for the popular .SFZ sound format, as well as PG Music’s Hi-Q sounds... ...and more!

Plus, Until May 31st, 2017, SAVE on most upgrade packages and receive a Free Bonus PAK of Add-ons that includes 4 MIDI SuperTracks & 4 Instrumental Studies! Or upgrade to the 49-PAK and get ALL 24 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 30 MIDI SuperTracks, 18 Instrumental Studies, and 59 re-discovered RealStyles & MIDI SuperTracks! Learn More...

To find the Upgrade package right for you, visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Watch the new features video...

User Trick - Add a Little Color Back to GUI

Our Forum is a great place to be! We have many rooms to post to, including the Tips & Tricks for sharing (and reading) technical tips and tricks related to our software!

Like the recent post by Pipeline, which shares his trick for adjusting the colors within the Band-in-a-Box® for Windows GUI: Click here to read the Forum post: Add a little Color Back To GUI.

Thanks Pipeline - it looks GREAT!

Have a tip of your own to share? Click here to create your forum account and join the conversation!

Forum Stats
25904 Members
49 Forums
45283 Topics
368125 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
SGF Dave, salvadorsito, PS music, GrayD, TechTeach

25903 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 362
VideoTrack 235