Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Where Are They, Those Who Served? by RichRayer @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Thank you for the comments. The ending I used was suggested by my brother but I will look into it. I will also put the lyrics here for anyone who maybe interested. AND changing keys is not a problem. The piece actually goes through 3 key changes. Rich
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: White Line Lullaby by MarioD @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Floyd, I'm late to the party but glad that I came. I agree with everything that has been said. Excellent song.
Foro para el usuario de Band-in-a-Box en Español
Jump to new posts como agregar un track a una cancion by mononino @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Hola; gente del foro queria saber como agregar un track en una cancion quiero agregar un rock organ y no se como hacerlo. muchas gracias Hello; forum people I wanted to know how to add a track in a song I want to add a rock organ and I do not know how to do it. thank you very much
Woodshedding - Learning to Play!
Jump to new posts Re: Drums - An insight for programmers by MarioD @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Jim FogleHe sure thinks like a drummer even though all you hear throughout the video is "I'm not a drummer". I didn't hear as many programming insights as I heard sampling suggestions. Enjoyed it just the same. I agree. The one thing he should have mentioned was the drum skins, bass, snare, and toms, as well as how tight and what tone/tuned they are. Big omissions for sampling IMHO.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Under The Clear Night Sky by Tangmo @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Sweepy and expressive. Enjoyed the listen. A good spot for a vocal would be the bass solo section. It might soften that sudden drop-off feeling without completely squashing the overall idea.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Ha, the forums are not full of jazzers any more, it's full of country guys. This feel is blues version of latin boogaloo and I requested it several years ago because I do a lot of blues too in addition to everything else. One of the very cool things that many don't realize is the styles are really just suggestions. You can change every element of a style even mixing midi tracks with Real Tracks. If you haven't gotten into Real Band yet you should. RB has access to all the Biab styles but
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
thanks for the video albeit to me and Mister Magoo that video shows that it was created in Windows ( for Windows ) whereby the " how to " instructions are for Window users
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: alternative to j bridge by Pipeline @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Thanks, the seems to work good, made by the same guy that made VSTHost Slavery Suite (above), it doesn't seem to send VstTimeInfo for vsts like EZDrummer 2 (maybe this will be added ?, just can't see any contact info). For audio fx and synths it should be fine.
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: New! Video series on Getting Started with RealBand by alphanumeric onl @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

I looked at all five last night and believe the series is a great introduction to RealBand; especially for someone slightly familar with BIAB but has not taken the opportunity to work with RealBand.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: Write more. Worry less. One way to write your best by jimmadsen @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

I just went out and looked at JamStudio - interesting way to lay down tracks. Can you export to .wav files or is it just limited to MP3? Thanks!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Free Vsti plugins by jford @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

There were some changes made to VSTi handling in RealBand/PowerTracks that I believe will make it work for you, but that was later than 2014. I would suggest doing the upgrade to PowerTracks 2018 (it's not very expensive). Remember PGMusic offers a 30-day money back guarantee, so if it doesn't work for you, you can always revert. But 2018 should in general work better on Windows 10 than 2014. There are other updates that have occurred, as well, over the past four years.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: _SONGBRD Style by jford @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

Hmmm, interesting. I'll take another look. But, now that you mention it, I think I know what it might have been. I changed styles in the middle of a song and it's possible the guitar was there from the previous style and still shows up in the mixer even though I changed styles (which I would think shouldn't happen either). But I'll take another look.
Off-Topic
Originally Posted By: Danny C.Donny, These are still stored in my setlist, and played from time to time at my live gigs. They are great, almost as great as you my friend. Take Care, My dear friend, It's wonderful to learn that you are sharing some of my stuff in your live gigs. Thanks to you and Linda very much.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Can't Hear Midi Files by sixchannel @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Go to Options (in the top line) - Preferences (at the bottom of the resulting drop down)- Count in/Met. Lots of choices in there. Cheers ian
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I’m Always On The Outside by jimmadsen @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Nice stuff - and your voice sounds like Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits...for a minute I had to look at the link again just to make sure!!!
RealBand
Visit our Online Manuals support page, and you'll find our latest addition - the online manual for the RealBand 2018 for Windows User's Guide! www.pgmusic.com/manuals/rb2018full/index.htm Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this User's Guide can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: Isolate a Vocal (New technology ) by Hugh2 @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Hi yeah it would be interesting to see how it would work on BIAB song as we could compare the orginal vocals and the one after re balance ,h
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Halfway Blues (feat. PeterF on guitars) by Crossroads @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Hi Janice & Bud, what a great song that is, Bud - just heard it three times in a row. Janice, love your voice and that laid-back style you're using it. And Pete, very nice guitar job and I really dig the sound... Stefan
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Back In My Baby's Arms by Crossroads @ Yesterday at 08:44 AM

Hi Gruverider, one might think that all bluesrock songs must have been sung and played before - not this one, man: I LOVE IT. And what will I have to drink and smoke to get a voice like yours? (Who would care what the doctor said...) - just stunning !!!!!
Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song contest - August 2018
Jump to new posts Re: Say Goodbye To Love by jford @ Yesterday at 08:38 AM

Enjoyed it thoroughly, Janne! Good luck.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Sharing gypsy swing energy by Tangmo @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

Head bopping, toe-tapping. Rythm moves nicely and the various leads take turns fitting and expanding that over that jazzy progression. Very nice listen.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: made with BIAB by Deryk - PG Music @ Yesterday at 08:12 AM

I also decided to listen to Make Me Well again and I really enjoyed it! Nice and relaxing, and excellent use of the harmonica - an instrument that you don't see used too much anymore. I also loved the harmonies on it. Great work - thanks for sharing
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video - Endorsing Artist Steve Wallace by Callie - PG Music @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Check out the latest Band-in-a-Box testimonial video, from endorsing artist Steve Wallace! "With the vast array of RealTracks and styles offered, Band-in-a-Box is a phenomenal program that can help any musician and composer hone their skills." -Steve Wallace
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: My God is Not For Sale by David Snyder @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

Thanks Herb! I always knew you were a homie!!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: new project just started by David Snyder @ Yesterday at 07:49 AM

Very good Eric! Great guitar tone and melody as always!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
PG Music News
Complete RealBand 2018 Users Guide - Interactive Online Version Available!

Visit our Online Manuals support page, and you'll find our latest addition - the online manual for the RealBand 2018 for Windows User's Guide!

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/rb2018full/index.htm

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this User's Guide can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video - Endorsing Artist Steve Wallace

Check out the latest Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video from endorsing artist Steve Wallace!
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=6QcPF5cQjKw

"With the vast array of RealTracks and styles offered, Band-in-a-Box is a phenomenal program that can help any musician and composer hone their skills."
-Steve Wallace

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac review on www.guitaren.dk!

www.guitaren.dk has recently reviewed Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, which can be read here.

Summary:

"Our conclusion is that this is a very serious and well done piece of software.The program is fast and flawless and you'll very quick get impressive results just typing the name of the chords. The new functions are exiting and worthy to be includes in this anniversary upgrade.
We were very impressed by the MIDI SuperTracks, which is simply brilliant. It’s a function in Band-in-a-Box that's here to stay.
It's amazing that the programs feel is so fresh and innovative after 30 years. This version is better than ever and should be a in every home studio or pro studio... Congratulations with the anniversary! We love you as the ex-wife we did not know we were missing.
"

Band-in-a-Box®: Part of The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig!

Check out the latest Sweetwater article from Mitch Gallagher: "The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig" - he's included Band-in-a-Box!

"The king of backing track creation, in my opinion, is Band-in-a-Box (BIAB). It can do everything from country to jazz to metal, with a huge array of instruments and options. There is a great selection of songs and BIAB tracks available for free on the web, so you don’t even have to make your own."
-Mitch Gallagher
www.sweetwater.com

#TBT - The First Audiophile Edition

A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."

RealBand 2018 Interactive Online Upgrade Manual Available!

The newest addition to our Online Manuals support page is the RealBand 2018 New Features Guide!

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this Upgrade Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

New Interactive Online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Manual for Mac!

We've added an Online Manuals option to our Support page, where you can access an interactive online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac User's Guide!

The Online Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window! Also available on our Online Manuals page is the PDF files for Band-in-a-Box® 2017-2018 Full manuals & Upgrade manuals.

Forum Stats
27989 Members
57 Forums
53997 Topics
446057 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
mononino, alphanumeric onl, Firebird, PMAudio, Ed Mace

27989 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Alyssa - PG Music 407
David Snyder 177