Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Re: Get SampleTank 3 SE for $/€24.99! by lambada @ 08/20/18 06:21 AM

I had 25 Euros in the IKMultimedia Kitty, so took the plunge and purchased the full version 3 at 74 Euros including my 25. This should be fun...
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Mark, your are right, _eleven.sty is part of StylePak Xtra1 (Rock-Pop 1) and _twelve.sty is contained in Xtra2 (Rock-Pop2). _VigilNt.sty is part of Xtra5 (Rock-Pop5). All are available here in PGMusics online shop. Also interesting could be _stepups.sty, _tblrkst.sty, _rkblues.sty and _drivesx.sty, all containg Sax-Soloing. None of them perfectly matches Samanthas song, but should do fine for practicing. These are links to sound samples which I rendered over G minor7 at 125 bpm. Gminor7 in _e
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Construction Paper Heart - Done & Dusted by rayc @ 08/20/18 04:18 AM

Scott C, thank you sir.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: The Story of Bohemian Rhapsody by rayc @ 08/20/18 04:08 AM

I saw Queen in 76 - the NOTOpera tour. The ticket was AUS6.50. I had a 12 hr each way train trip to get to the gig. They could only do bits of it this song live, (oddly an Oz band called Chariot were playing the entire things live & very well I'm reliably informed). These days I only listen to the 1st three Queen albums. I do have ANATO on LP, CD & 5.1 DVD but much of it is an embarrassment these days. I do like the rockier tracks and the rockier parts of BoRap but the tweeness of the r
Forum degli utenti italiani di Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Batteria multitraccia by ZooD @ 08/20/18 03:38 AM

Salve, qualcuno sa dirmi se è possibile esportare la batteria in multitraccia? Grazie 1000
Jump to new posts Korg pa patch by benardini @ 08/20/18 02:42 AM

Hello, here are some pat and ini files for korg pa600 and pa3x friendly http://www.mediafire.com/file/et1p8r8cn1j8d9d/Korg_patch.zip/file[i][/i]
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Swiss Volklore Style by Renato-Rosso @ 08/20/18 01:44 AM

Hallo Zusammen PG Music hat mir sehr net geantwortet. Sie haben es auf die Style Wunschliste aufgenommen. liebe Grüsse Renato
I tried out sForzando, latest version, with the Heaven GM fonts; couldn't get it to work properly. Same with Sampletank, and the Omnisynth GM set, bought versions. Too much hassles to get going. XGlite works quite well, though you'll need the installation PAT file from Mike to adress the sounds via BIABs dropdown track menus. Best alternative IMO is the free Halion Sonic SE 3, or the older Hypersonic2 from Steinberg. (The latter is licensed, alas not available anymore, but as it's outdated as
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rendern zu lang ! by Brille @ 08/20/18 12:21 AM

Hallo Darek, danke für Problemschilderung und Lösung. Ich konnte das Problem nicht nachvollziehen – aber es ist gut, dass du eine Lösung gefunden und hier geschildert hast!
Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song contest - August 2018
Alright! I got my Xtra Styls PAK 5. Let's get creative.
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual by jford @ 08/19/18 07:31 PM

Well, that was unusual. Actually, it wasn't. It was a great pop rendition. Enjoyed that a lot, David.
Off-Topic
Agreed Jim. I snagged this from Wiki..... Quote:Aretha Franklin released a cover version of the song in the middle of 1971 that outperformed the original on the charts, charting #1 R&B for three weeks and #2 Pop for two weeks. Aretha Franklin's version earned a gold single for sales of over one million. Dr. John played keyboards on Franklin's version with Bernard "Pretty" Purdie on drums and Chuck Rainey on bass. This version hit #6 on Billboard's Easy Listening chart. Franklin a
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: intermittent highlighting of the melody track by Jim Fogle @ 08/19/18 03:56 PM

Open the song file. Change the file name and save under the new name to create a back up file. Click on the gray snowflake icon for each track. The snowflake icon turns blue to indicate the track is "frozen" and can not be changed. Save the song file. Attach the saved song file to an email. The email should also reference this forum post along with a "what to look for" issue description. Mail the email to "support@pgmusic.com".
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Steve Perry Is Back! by Jim Fogle @ 08/19/18 03:41 PM

rockstar_not, I entirely get what your saying. Country singer Luke Bryan has a song called M-O-V-E that I feel the same way about. The song itself is infectious but one line ruins the song every time I hear it and the line is repeated MANY times. It's something like "and girl you're so d*mn hot". Best guess I can come up with is the songwriter was lazy. I will say this though, coarse language presently seems to be in vogue, same with tattoos and piercings. Different times, diffe
Jump to new posts Re: You Don't Serve Me Anymore by David Snyder @ 08/19/18 03:35 PM

Yeah Janne, this is REALLY cool. Totally enjoyed it. Good luck with the contest.
Jump to new posts Re: A Fifth Goes Down Smoothly by David Snyder @ 08/19/18 03:34 PM

Very clever indeed John! I loved this! Tons of fun!! Good luck on the contest!
Jump to new posts Re: Somewhat Diminished by David Snyder @ 08/19/18 03:32 PM

Mario, This is killer man. Great job!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: House Party by David Snyder @ 08/19/18 03:31 PM

Dear Clifton, Peter, Kenny, David C and Robert and Anne-Marie, Thanks for your kind words and the listen. So glad you enjoyed it!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A Pair Of Peaches by Torrey Bliss @ 08/19/18 01:28 PM

Alan, I agree with Floyd. Hang on to this for another opportunity. Great job! Thanks, Torrey
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: All There Is by Torrey Bliss @ 08/19/18 01:11 PM

Great Job Kenny! You have a very distinctive vocal style that works very well with these Southern Rock style tunes! Thanks, Torrey
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Jump to new posts Re: Photo sharing app by Guitarhacker @ 08/19/18 12:20 PM

I've used drop box for that as well.... You set up the albums and add folks. it's very simple to use
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Too Long or too Short by Guitarhacker @ 08/19/18 12:18 PM

make your own ending. Add enough measures and do what you want. shut off the BB endings
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: Recording clean by HCM @ 08/19/18 10:21 AM

Too bad. I just got the Focusrite 2i2 I’m gonna try splitting my signal and recording in stereo - using both inputs on the Focusrite and then maybe I will hear both channels when I monitor.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: CWreck by Scott C @ 08/19/18 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss Nice song Scott! You have some very interesting chord structure in this it all works together really well with your guitar! Thanks, Torrey Thanks Torrey Glad you checked out the song. Was so glad to see you posting again. Originally Posted By: dani48Hi, Scott ! I agree with Mario that this must be your best instro so far !!!! I have to admit that I admire your playing very much I could not even come close ! Cheers Dani Thanks Dani for checking out the
Jump to new posts Re: Play Option by Jazzman @ 08/19/18 07:54 AM

Hi Keith Don't know if this is what you are looking for - but - is it the box in the bottom left of the SONG PICKER window - Play when chosen - you remember Brian
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 per MAC - Italian Release!

Abbiamo lavorato tanto, abbiamo aggiunto 50 nuove funzioni e una sorprendente collezione di nuovi contenuti, tra cui RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, Studi Strumentali, Loops, Performance di Musicisti, Presets Amplitube e stili associati, RealTracks in 12 tonalità, Notazione di Chitarra Hi-Q!

http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=it

YouTube Find - Live Recording of Casa Di Amore Performance using Band-in-a-Box Backing Tracks!

Wow - check out this audio recording of a live performance using Band-in-a-Box backing tracks! Click here to watch...

While you're there, take a look at Rick's YouTube channel - ALL of the recordings from their Casa Di Amore playlist include Band-in-a-Box backing tracks!
(These were all recorded during their 2005 performance at Casa Di Amore in Las Vegas Nevada.)

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Users LOVE Xtra Styles PAK 5!

We're excited to offer Xtra Styles PAK 5, with over 160 fully-mixed styles, including 35 new MIDI Styles... LOOK MA - ALL MIDI!

But, we're not the only ones in love with Xtra Styles PAK 5 - here's what you're saying:
"Wow! That's quite a collection!"
"Really appreciate all the new MIDI styles!"
"These have already helped my rhythm and intonation and given new life to my practice. And it is SO MUCH FUN."
"Simply awesome. Thanks, everyone at PG!"
"A great new PAK indeed!"
"Great new collection here!"
"I love the quality sound and variety i have to work with!"
"Way to go, PG Music!"
"Oh, they've made ALL-MIDI styles!!!"
"Best move I've ever made!"
"These new RealStyles are amazingly creative!"
"Outstanding!"
"Oh! Goody!!"

Save 40% when you purchase Xtra Styles PAK 5 for just $29 (reg. $49) during our special, which ends August 31st!
Click here to learn more, listen to demos, or order today!

Then, don't forget to enter your song, created using these new Styles, in our Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest for your chance to win $150 PG Bucks!

Video - Audio Driver Setup Tutorial for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

Watch this video for a quick tutorial on setting up your audio drivers in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows! Video link: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=t0_CHbjWrLA

Video - Band-in-a-Box®: Count-in & Metronome Tutorial

Our latest video release is our Band-in-a-Box®: Count-in & Metronome Tutorial! By default, Band-in-a-Box® has a two bar count-in. Watch this tutorial for a quick explanation of all the options available within this feature! Click here to watch...

#TipTuesday - Adding Motion and Dynamics to your String Tracks

Join our forum, and you'll be surrounded by some AMAZING Band-in-a-Box users! Like DeaconBlues09, who recenty shared their own "Tip" to our Tips & Tricks forum - check it out! Post: Adding motion and dynamics to your string tracks

Thanks for sharing, DeaconBlues09!

Band-in-a-Box 2018® pour Mac - French Release!

Nous avons été très occupés à travailler sur Band-in-a-Box® durant l'année 2017, celà s'est traduit par la création de plus de 50 nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que l'apport d'une incroyable collection de nouveaux contenus, à savoir: des RealTracks, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Études d'Instruments, des Boucles, des Prestations d'Artistes, des Préréglages Amplitube et styles associés, des RealTracks dans les 12 tonalités et une Notation Guitare Hi-Q!

http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=fr

Forum Stats
27842 Members
57 Forums
53103 Topics
440786 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
howarddavidp@gml, tritone7337, noameisen, Tangmo, Guitarrocks

27842 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
David Snyder 137