Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Abandoned Rainbow Rescue Ranger by Tommyc @ 05/21/18 08:27 AM

Thanks Greg!
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
I agree with StrumBum. Playing a chord on an 1/8 or 1/16 of a beat should be the norm. Many years ago a program called Jammer allowed chord inputs at 1/8 or 1/16 of a beat. Jammer is not longer updated but it was ahead of BiaB at the time. https://ccm.net/download/download-12111-jammer-professional Note Jammer was/is only for MIDI as MIDI was the only available at that time. Today BiaB has more MIDI styles as well as RTs but inputting chords on the 1/8 or 1/16 of a beat should be the nor
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: Usertracks crash by Matt Finley @ 05/21/18 07:06 AM

Carlo, your best course of action here would be to call PG Music Support. They can look at the file.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie questions by Marlin @ 05/21/18 06:47 AM

Mike thanks - and it's not stating the obvious for me, as 20 years ago BIAB didn't have RealTracks or RealStyles - it was just Midi back then, so I feel I've got a pretty steep learning curve to get up.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Our Very Own Joanne Wilson-Cooper (60 min) by JoanneCooper @ 05/21/18 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Don GaynorOriginally Posted By: JoanneCooperThanks Don!! A bit of work needed before we hit the stage at Grahamstown for the National Arts Festival! Dear friend, You still hold the record for traveling the farthest to visit me and entertain we fossils out of the kindness of your heart. I know that you had another destination but I prefer to think I was the sole reason that you came 10,000 miles to visit. lol You certainly made one bent old Irishman happy! Thank you, You
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Drum track has no sound by w @ 05/20/18 09:52 PM

Anyone hear the drum track ? screen views
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Song repair function by Trygve Larsen @ 05/20/18 08:03 PM

+1
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: 64-bit Version of Biab by thokern @ 05/20/18 02:07 PM

A BIG +1
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A New You (an All Loops song) by Buford @ 05/20/18 01:42 PM

Floyd, Well done. Sure has a modern sound to me. Big production sound, too. Great job. Bob
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Stumped on a cover song creation? by w @ 05/20/18 12:07 PM

Mike, the instruments in the style _HEART play and sound good . It's true there have been " sound " glitches in some styles and i suggest you make a special post. Posting that finding within a topic just gets lost. i leave your RealBand questions to the Window gurus since in my opinion there is no need for PG's RealBand in the Mac world . As always, happy Banding to you.
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: Ritard? by rharv @ 05/20/18 10:20 AM

If the Tempo map works, there is also the Fill option in the Tempo Map window, which allows an 'auto adjustment' from bar A to bar B on the desired ritard. However in this scenario it does not auto adjust existing audio in my experience.
User Showcase
Tom and Janice, I don't know what to say about this. It's such a good listen. Blues really sits so very comfortably with the two of you. From that attention-grabbing opening through every syllable of lyric and every note of guitar, this musical trip is completely engaging and professionally presented. I never cease to marvel at how talented the two of you are. Wonderful music! All the best, Noel
User Showcase
Noel, Thanks a lot for YouTube videos. I also love major cliché. Instead, I love all the cliché, and I use them frequently in my songs. Both "The Greatest Love Of All" and "Brazil" are also my favorite songs. Especially about "Brazil", I love Jobim's recording the most. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8goep7fVXk Because the song is like a mass of cliché. You often study cliché as well. It is a lot of fun for me to talk about the music theory with you. Than
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: biab TRASHED my Computer by Noel96 @ 05/20/18 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: johnnyzellThanks Noel! That helped me too. Now I run EVERYTHING as admin and it seems to "smooth" a lot of things out. And the permanent solution is neat and saves time! JZ Hi Johnny, I'm glad the information was useful! All the best, Noel
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ipad app for lyrics and chords by rockstar_not @ 05/19/18 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: JoanneCooperThanks Guys. Scott, I do try my hardest to memorize everything. I am working with a guitarist for our National Arts Festival and for this festival we have five shows scheduled and we intend to make changes to the set list for each performance. Last year I memorized everything but this year we have about 60 songs to choose from. I find I just need a little "nudge" every now and then (such as what key a song is in and whether I use a capo on it and the
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Holiday Hours - Monday, May 21st by Keith from Oz @ 05/19/18 07:56 PM

A retiree once said to me "The only way I know it's the weekend is because the newspapers are fatter"
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Something Unusual by VideoTrack @ 05/19/18 07:15 PM

Well articulated Notes, and certainly food for thought on what really is a left-hand dominant instrument. Thanks for that.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: My new album, using Band In A Box by Noel96 @ 05/19/18 07:03 PM

Congratulations Mike. You've done a great job putting this together. I hope your next album doesn't take 30 years to create! Best wishes for success, Noel
UserTracks (and other add-ons)
Update 2.1b beta Flat/Sharp #/b change Button added Middle Mouse Button (Mouse Wheel "Press Down") Set for Custom Action Choose A Custom Action for the Middle Mouse Button from the droplist at the bottom (these are the Actions in the User Tab), to try this choose CA1-2, now when you select a chord in BB and press the Mouse Wheel or Middle Button down the chord will change from F# to Gb or Gb to F# Unzip Biab Chord Picker User Buttons.ahk & Biab Chord Picker User Functions.
Update 2.1b beta Flat/Sharp #/b change Button added Middle Mouse Button (Mouse Wheel "Press Down") Set for Custom Action Choose A Custom Action for the Middle Mouse Button from the droplist at the bottom (these are the Actions in the User Tab), to try this choose CA1-2, now when you select a chord in BB and press the Mouse Wheel or Middle Button down the chord will change from F# to Gb or Gb to F# Unzip Biab Chord Picker User Buttons.ahk & Biab Chord Picker User Functions.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts piano hand split for Mac by giambamt @ 05/19/18 03:37 PM

this feature is in windows version since 1998 version, and Mac?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Taking a break by Joe -PG Music @ 05/19/18 03:20 PM

Great foot-tappin' tune Cubanpete! Definitely got the funk happening in this. Organs and guitar interplay is very well established. Fantastic work!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: New Song: Escritorio by dcuny @ 05/19/18 02:55 PM

Very cool - especially the "Donald Duck"-esqe vocals. Quirky is exactly the right word.
I only tried the ACW once or twice and because I didn't get good results I abandoned any more attempts with it. But I do use the chord detection in Riffstation software on my computer, which I find is not bad at all, though not perfect. https://pro.riffstation.com/ Would be interested to find out from those who have used both methods which has given them the best results? Update And the good news seems to be if I am reading it correctly that this software is now free, https://play.riffs
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Traded 2 Horns for a Halo by cliftond @ 05/19/18 11:28 AM

Thank You Ian!!
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
PG Music News
Get to Know The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 49-PAK for Mac

Purchase Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac during our special and you will receive a Free Bonus PAK which includes Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band, 10 MIDI SuperTracks, 7 Instrumental Studies, 40 AmpliTube Presets & 37 Associated bonus Styles, and 52 Loops for Band-in-a-Box!

Take it a step further and add a 49-PAK to your purchase for only $49! Add the 49-PAK to your Band-in-a-Box® for Mac purchase and you'll receive these GREAT Band-in-a-Box Add-ons:
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band
ALL 40 UNRELEASED Bonus RealTracks
22 MIDI SuperTracks
101 Instrumental Studies
Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé.

Get to Know The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 49-PAK: Video link - Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac- 49-PAK Overview

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos!

We've added MORE to the RealCombos included in the Pro & MegaPAK packages with the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Pro includes 300 RealTracks instruments in over 100 bands - that's 100+ more than previous years - listen to them here.

There are now over 500 RealTracks in 300 Bands in the Band-in-a-Box® 2018 MegaPAK! Take a look at all the RealTracks & RealDrums in the MegaPAK here.

To receive the new version with these new RealCombos, upgrade during our special for as little as $59! http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm.

Get ALL the Regular RealTracks & RealDrums when you upgrade to an UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition!

Title Track Day, May 23, 2018!

Did you know... today is Title Track Day!

Which album do you think of on this special day? Better yet, have you created your own album and named it after a song?

Join the converation...

New! Video RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac!

NEW with Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac - Video RealTracks Sets!

Video RealTracks allow you to see the RealTracks artist playing that track - you can use them just like any other RealTrack, and you can generate a video which will display the musician playing your song exactly as you hear it. You can also include a chord sheet or notation in the video.

We've added Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band to our Free Bonus PAK included in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac packages during our release special (which ends May 31st!).
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band is included in the 2018 49-PAK, along with 40 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 22 MIDI SuperTracks, 101 Instrumental Studies, and Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé.

SPECIAL OFFER: During our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac release special, purchase our "Video RealTracks Set 3-6 Special Bundle Offer" to complete your purchase with the remaining Video RealTracks Sets for the low price of just $49! http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.videorealtracks.htm

Learn more about the new Video RealTracks and see them in action: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=fzkX6jO_hW4

Video - 202 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac we also released 202 NEW RealTracks (in Sets 278-300)!

Listen to all the individual demos here: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.202newrealtracks.htm, or watch our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac - 202 New RealTracks Overview Video: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=7ZrfGSqjaOU

Get all 202 new RealTracks when you purchase any Band-in-a-Box® 2018 UltraPAK, Audiophile Edition, or the PlusPAK upgrade - on sale until May 31st!

Holiday Hours - Monday, May 21st

We're celebrating Victoria Day on Monday, May 21st. Our hours for the long weekend will be:

Customer Service:
Saturday, May 19: 7:00am - 5:00pm PST
Sunday, May 20: 8:00am - 4:00pm PST
Monday, May 21: 8:00am - 4:00pm PST

Technical Support:
Closed (will re-open Tues, May 22 at 10am PST)

Video - The Audio Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac boasts over 50 new features and enhancements... including the Build-in Audio Chord Wizard!

The Audio Chord Wizard has been redesigned and is now built into Band-in-a-Box®. Previously, the Audio Chord Wizard was a separate app and not tightly integrated into Band-in-a-Box®. This app is still available from the [Audio Chord Wizard] toolbar button, but the improved built-in Audio Chord Wizard can be accessed from the Audio Edit window.

Watch our latest video to learn more: Video link - Audio Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac

Forum Stats
27513 Members
50 Forums
51842 Topics
428353 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Aimini, Korle, markmarkmark, Richard Black, jcbush13

27512 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 394
zedd 165