Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Es ist ein Update (Build 158) für BB2016 Mac Deutsch verfügbar. by Ernst Leobacher @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Hier ist der Downloadlink: http://64.40.99.154/pgfiles/languagesupport/bb2016_Mac_update_DE.zip Das sind die Änderungen für 2016.0.0.158 (seit 2016.0.0.157): Fixed: The main window's zoom button was not behaving properly. Fixed: Double-clicking on the main window's title bar was not triggering a proper resize. Fixed: If pasting multiple lines of text into a layer, the last line would be skipped. Fixed: Keyboard input stops working when opening the Plugins window. Fixed: Cut/Copy/Paste was not
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Pain by Froi @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

The original mix of this song was created purely with keyboard simulating the sound of various instruments. I like the arrangement but it sound so artificial. I bought BIAB a month ago and tried improving the mix and I really love it, given that the instruments used are real!!! Below is the link: https://soundcloud.com/froilan-g-villegas/pain-remixed Here are the details of the track: Guitar 1: ~~543:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Dreamy Ev 120 Guitar 2: ~~522:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 1
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts No Name File by Scott Brooks @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

After installing BIaB for Mac 2017, I was unable to save files. My file names all became "No Name File" no matter what action I took in saving them. After calling support I was told to download build 171 which said in the notes that it fixed this issue. But, I still have a problem. Now the file name is good (like I named it) but when I press the "Save" button, a "Save As" dialog box opens like asking me to name and save the file instead of just saving it.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts fyi pittsburgh music - what's it like in your town? by pghboemike @ Yesterday at 04:37 AM

http://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh/city-papers-2017-music-issue-pittsburgh-isnt-just-home-to-good-local-bands-its-home-to-great-artists/Content?oid=2702286 i thought it might be interesting if folks used this thread to post articles like this about music in your town
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Soundauswahl wird nicht korrekt abgespielt by Protector24 @ Yesterday at 04:09 AM

Hallo! Man glaubt, es mit einem Anfängerfehler zu tun zu haben; aber? Ich habe einen Song kreiert, in dem unter Melodie ein einstimmiges Drum-Motiv implendiert ist. Es ist ein Übungstück, das in jeweils 2x2 Takten anfangs ein Drum-Motiv enthält, das zur weiteren Improvisationsübung im Song dienen soll. Ich hätte dazu gerne den Sound Woodblock verwendet. Es wird aber immer eine geschl. HH gespielt. Der Name Woodblock wird angezeigt, erscheint auch in den Patches usw. Ich finde leider keinen
Songs to add to Band-in-a-Box Titles database
Jump to new posts Add Songs by JEasyWeaver @ 04/25/17 06:21 PM

Stay With Me - Norman Brown After The Storm - Norman Brown
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Totally New Revamp! by DaveBrooksMusic @ 04/25/17 02:44 PM

Hi Ya'll; I decided to do a total remake of one of my old favorites: "Ten Long Years." Give a listen... https://soundcloud.com/davebrooksmusic/ten-long-years5-render9wav
Jump to new posts A couple questions on rendering the RealTrack by macmac @ 04/25/17 02:30 PM

1) When I drag drop the track to render to audio, it always puts SingleRender_DragDrop in the filename that I later remove so that the file name is not so long when put into the DAW. I've searched around for a setting for file name structure, but don't see one anywhere. It's not a big deal to manually remove this text, but if there is a setting to eliminate this, it would be nice. 2) Under the .WAV dropdown icon where it says "Render track to audio (AIFF, M4A, WAV) with Options)" the
Just released: Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac with over 80 new features, 202 New RealTracks, and more! To celebrate, we are slashing upgrade prices for a limited time! Until May 31, 2017 you can save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Upgrade! View all the purchase options for Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm. A summary of our special upgrade prices: Band-in-a-Box® Pro: Upgrade from Version 2016: $59 (reg: $69) Upgrade from Ver
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Nascar by Muzic Trax @ 04/25/17 01:30 PM

Dale Jr will retire at the end of this season and he wants to continue his career in tv broadcasting. Trax
PowerTracks Pro Audio
The Alesis manual is pretty unhelpful and the Alesis forum not as good as this one. Bearing in mind that the SR16 is an old and ubiquitous piece of kit I thought forum members might be able to help. I like some of the dg files I can load into PT's drum grid more than the Alesis presets. It would be great if I could produce a two bar midi file and send it to the Alesis and save as a user preset. Has anyone done that?
Off-Topic
Quote:It was telecast on the evening of Sunday, October 28, 1962 in a musical interlude during the results of the 1962 referendum to allow direct election of the president of the French Republic. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tous_les_gar%C3%A7ons_et_les_filles
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Cracking the Code by MusicStudent @ 04/22/17 12:30 PM

So if you grew up listening to the Guitar Gods of the past 30 years and you always wanted to be a great guitarist - but weren't! Then you will enjoy this series. I saw a bunch of me in this guys story and at the same time learned a lot to help me continue on my journey. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQXEjMNYjt2xBu99q1O9SVN4Eq0mDv50C Cracking the Code Troy Grady12 videos170,596 viewsLast updated on Sep 1, 2016 Cracking the Code is the ultimate introduction to picking technique, an
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts Converting MP3 by Bernier @ 04/22/17 11:45 AM

If I open PT and import an MP3, highlight the track, right click on the track header, then choose save as wav, etc. I get a message that the file was saved successfully. I then get an ASIO error and have to reboot. Also, the file I saved is nowhere to be found. When I first convert the MP3 file to wav, then import it into PT, the above procedure works fine. Apparently PT does not like MP3 Opinions? Thanks - Bernie
Foro para el usuario de Band-in-a-Box en Español
Jump to new posts Como realizar una entrada en Anacrusa by cocoliso @ 04/22/17 07:54 AM

Hola. Me gustaría saber qué tengo que hacer para realizar una canción que comienza en anacrusa. Quiero que los cliks que marcan la entrada a la canción indiquen dicha entrada de forma correcta. Ya sé como se cambia el número de tiempos en el primer compás, pero la claqueta que marca la entrada sigue marcando 1-3, 1-2-3-4. (me gustaría que la claqueta marque 1-3, 1-2-3). ¿Es posible hacerlo con el band in a box o tengo que arreglarlo con algún programa externo? Un saludo y muchas g
Jump to new posts 202 New RealTracks with Version 2017 - Audio Demos! by Callie - PG Music @ 04/21/17 01:26 PM

We've added 202 new RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box 2017 for Mac - that's double the 101 that we've typically released in the past! ************************ Brief summary of the new RealTracks 202 REALTRACKS in 24 sets: -- Country, Folk and World - 10 sets, 59 RTs -- Jazz, Funk and Blues - 6 sets, 63 RTs -- Rock and Pop - 8 sets, 79 RTs ...and 24 BONUS REALTRACKS are also available! www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2017.htm ************************ The 202 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box 2017
My Favorite Things
Jump to new posts Not Having to Download Files onto my Computer by Islansoul @ 04/21/17 09:02 AM

Every year I shell out the cash to get the Audiophile edition of BIAB because I want the best quaily version and all the real tracks. Have the Audiophile editions have been worth the money each year, and I do not have to download all the files onto my computer, which save me tons of space, and keep my files secure because they are stored onto the hard drive.
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2017 Build 171 (April 20) by Andrew - PG Music @ 04/20/17 06:03 PM

An update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2017 Download the Band-in-a-Box 2017 Build 171 update Summary of changes since version 2017 Build 170 (April 20, 2017): Fixed: Chord sheet fonts were limited to a maximum size that would not quite fill the cells. This would cause superscript extensions to sit too high above the roots.Fixed: Some hot keys were not working if in the notation window (eg. command+3 to mute bass, control+T to change screen mode, etc.).Fixed: The Select Song by
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Afro-Cuban Artists Sought by David Snyder @ 04/20/17 05:47 PM

A member of one of my songwriting groups has a friend who is with WHUR radio in Washington and the Smithsonian. She says they are looking for Afro-Cuban Gospel artists for a possible Smithsonian project. That is all I have, but if anyone on the forum is doing that genre let me know. ** Hello, As we discussed, I am trying to locate Afro-Cuban Gospel artists who may not be widely known in the US and any Gospel artists who have strong links to Cuba for a potential project with the Smithsonian.
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Frequently Asked Questions by Callie - PG Music @ 04/20/17 12:41 PM

How can I order? Ordering Band-in-a-Box® 2017 is easy! You can place your Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac order online anytime at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm, or give us a call to place your order with one of our sales representatives! Tel: 1-800-268-6272 or 1-888-PGMUSIC (Within USA and Canada) Tel: + 800-4746-8742 (Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available) (View International Access Codes)Monday – Friday: 6:00AM to 7:00PM PST (GMT -8) Saturday: 8:00AM t
PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Special - Up to 50% Off for a Limited Time!

Just released: Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac with over 80 new features, 202 New RealTracks, and more!

To celebrate, we are slashing upgrade prices for a limited time! Until May 31, 2017 you can save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Upgrade!

View all the purchase options for Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm.

A summary of our special upgrade prices:
Band-in-a-Box® Pro:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $59 (reg: $69)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $69 (reg: $79)
Special 2017 Program Update from 2016: $49
**Requires Version 2016. Includes version 2017 program updates only. (No other Add-ons or Bonus PAK) **available for a limited time!**

Band-in-a-Box® MegaPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $89 (reg: $149)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $99 (reg: $159)

Band-in-a-Box® PlusPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $99 (reg: $129)
(The PlusPAK is designed to upgrade 2016 UltraPlusPAK & EverythingPAK users who are downloading their upgrade or do not want to purchase a new hard drive)

Band-in-a-Box® UltraPlusPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $149 (reg: $279)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $169 (reg: $299)

Band-in-a-Box® EverythingPAK:
Upgrade from Version 2016: $169 (reg: $379)
Upgrade from Version 2015 or earlier or crossgrade from Windows: $189 (reg: $399)

Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition:
Upgrade from 2016 Audiophile Edition: $199 **available for a limited time!**

Learn more about the new features available in Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm.

Picture - RealTracks Artists Oliver Gannon and Neil Swainson Perform!

A member of our PG Team snapped this great photo of RealTracks Artists Oliver Gannon and Neil Swainson as they shared the stage with Tony Genge and Kelby MacNayr this past Sunday for a great show put on at Hermann's Jazz Club in Victoria, BC!

Click here to take a peak!
[from L to R: Tony Genge (piano), Oliver Gannon (guitar), Neil Swainson (bass), and Kelby MacNayr (drums)]

Learn more about all of the RealTracks Artists when you visit www.pgmusic.com/realtracks.artists.php.

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Video - Everything You Need to Know in Under 6 Minutes*

Learn more about the new Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac version when you check out our latest video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=JO9RHH29uKU

In this video you'll see the new GUI, hear the new RealTracks & RealDrums features, 12-key Guitar RealTracks with Hi-Q Tab/Notation, UserTracks enhancements, Chord Sheet enhancements, and more!

A complete list of the new features added to Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac can be viewed at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm

202 New RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box® 2017 - Audio Demos!

We've added 202 new RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box 2017 for Mac - that's double the 101 that we've typically released in the past!

202 REALTRACKS in 24 sets:
-- Country, Folk and World - 10 sets, 59 RTs
-- Jazz, Funk and Blues - 6 sets, 63 RTs
-- Rock and Pop - 8 sets, 79 RTs

...and 24 BONUS REALTRACKS are also available! www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2017.htm

The 202 NEW RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box 2017 are included in the UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, Audiophile Edition, and PlusPAK upgrade purchase options. Visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm to pick the right purchase for you.

Want the additional 24 BONUS RealTracks? Those are available when you add the 49-PAK to your Band-in-a-Box 2017 for Mac purchase! To learn more about the 49-PAK, visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.bonuspaks_2017.htm.
The 49-PAK can be added to your order within the shopping cart.

For a detailed list of the new RealTracks and to listen to demos, click here.

Ordering is Easy! Special Frequently Asked Questions

If you've ever asked yourself questions like:
How can I order Band-in-a-Box?
How is the program delivered?
Can I have my previous purchases shipped to me?
...etc.

We have the perfect forum post for you! Click here to read through and find your answer!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us directly and we'll be happy to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is here with over 80 NEW features and enhancements, 202 NEW RealTracks, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, 24 available "Bonus" RealTracks (until May 31st), and more!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac has over 80 exciting new features and enhancements! The main screen GUI has been redesigned with many requested improvements, including a new, smaller footprint, configurable toolbars, and more. RealTracks sound better than ever with improved stretching and transposition quality (Elastique 3), better phrase transitions, and Natural Arrangements. We have added new "Woodshedding" RealTracks called 12-Key Guitar RealTracks from Brent Mason played in 12 keys with Hi-Q (precise) Tab/Notation which is ideal for studying and learning. There are many RealDrums enhancements including Half/Double/Triple time, Multiple Drum/Percussion/Loops on one drum track, and more. There is a dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs. UserTracks enhancements include Half/Double/Triple time, rests, 3/4 waltz support, and more. We've added a new VST Synthesizer (sforzando SFZ Synth) with support for the popular .SFZ sound format, as well as PG Music’s Hi-Q sounds... ...and more!

Plus, Until May 31st, 2017, SAVE on most upgrade packages and receive a Free Bonus PAK of Add-ons that includes 4 MIDI SuperTracks & 4 Instrumental Studies! Or upgrade to the 49-PAK and get ALL 24 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 30 MIDI SuperTracks, 18 Instrumental Studies, and 59 re-discovered RealStyles & MIDI SuperTracks! Learn More...

To find the Upgrade package right for you, visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Watch the new features video...

User Trick - Add a Little Color Back to GUI

Our Forum is a great place to be! We have many rooms to post to, including the Tips & Tricks for sharing (and reading) technical tips and tricks related to our software!

Like the recent post by Pipeline, which shares his trick for adjusting the colors within the Band-in-a-Box® for Windows GUI: Click here to read the Forum post: Add a little Color Back To GUI.

Thanks Pipeline - it looks GREAT!

Have a tip of your own to share? Click here to create your forum account and join the conversation!

Forum Stats
25904 Members
49 Forums
45283 Topics
368126 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
SGF Dave, salvadorsito, PS music, GrayD, TechTeach

25903 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 362
VideoTrack 235