Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2016 Build 152 Update (Feb 20) by Andrew - PG Music @ 10 minutes 19 seconds ago

An update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2016 Download the Band-in-a-Box 2016 Build 152 update --- Note: If you don't already have Build 143 or higher (released Oct 13), there is also a plugins installer which you should download in addition to the new build. Download the MIDI and Audio Plugins installer --- Summary of changes for build 152 (since build 150) (Feb 20, 2017): Fixed: Audio could not be pasted beyond the end of the existing audio data.Fixed: Audio importing would fai
RealBand
Jump to new posts RealBand 2017 Build 4 Update (Feb 20) by Andrew - PG Music @ 14 minutes 54 seconds ago

A Build 4 update is available for RealBand Version 2017 Download the build 4 update Summary of Changes for Build 4 (Feb 20, 2017) FIXED - Program title was changed to 'file converter' if a conversion needed to be done such as after recording (this affected the title shown when alt-tabbing or hovering over the icon on the task bar, etc.).FIXED - Spurious warning about rebuilding style picker when not needed has been removed.FIXED - FX button now correctly turns blue if MIDI track is actually u
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2017 Build 459 Update (Feb 20) by Andrew - PG Music @ 18 minutes 54 seconds ago

An update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2017 Download the Band-in-a-Box 2017 Build 459 update (Beta) This is considered to be a beta patch because it is new. This is a cumulative update patch, which works from any 2017 build. Summary of changes for Build 459 (since 458) (Feb 20, 2017): -------------------------- Fixed: Audio Edit window was not displaying lines for audio stretching features (bug introduced in build 458).Fixed: Clicking on the Mixer piano (Thru track) does not disp
Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum
Jump to new posts BIAB er blokeret by lindbjerg @ Today at 07:25 AM

Et problem nogle få brugere har haft: Band-in-a-Box kommer med et budskab, som siger at programmet er blokeret, fordi man har installeret på for mange computere. Sådan løses problemet i de fleste tilfælde: I stifinder går du til C-drevet. Find mappen Brugere. Gå til undermappen "Delte filer". Her har du en mappe, der hedder "Ticket". Gå ind i den og slet alle filer i mappen. Højreklik på Band-in-a-Box ikonet og vælg "Åbn som administrator. Nu siger BIAB, a
UserTracks (and other add-ons)
Jump to new posts UPDATED! - "Accordion, Tango Ev 120" Usertrack by Icelander @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

In keeping with the updates made to the corresponding Tango Piano and Tango Violin UT's, this Tango Accordion has now been given a 'facelift' as well. A full 'band' demo, consisting of only these three UT's is HERE And a corresponding 'solo' demo of just this instrument is HERE Older demos have been updated to reflect the newer versions for all 3 UT's (links remain the same). Further details found in the original "Accordion UT" post HERE
Jump to new posts Groove3 video tutorials for Band-in-a-Box by MusicStudent @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

Hate to appear pushy (dual threads), but you are going to kick yourself if you don't take advantage of this freebee. Currently the Groove 3 site is offering FREE three days of access. This should be Required Viewing for anyone who works with any Music Software. You only need to register with an email address. No signup required. The BIAB training videos alone are a great view. http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=396803#Post396803
Woodshedding - Learning to Play!
Jump to new posts Fake Book Index by pghboemike @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

The index searches through any selection of over 70 fake books https://www.seventhstring.com/fbindex.html
User Showcase
Jump to new posts From gypsy waltz to swing by Chris37 @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Hi all ! I like gypsy jazz waltz and gypsy jazz swing. So, here's a piece mixing both styles. Christian RT 547 then 2133 Acoustic Bass RT 1461 then 1199 Acoustic Guitar RT 1464 Solo Acoustic Guitar RT 1710 Solo Electric Guitar RT 2807 Solo Accordion Soni Musicae Accordion (Kontakt 5) for the melody https://soundcloud.com/christian-devienne/from-gypsy-waltz-to-swing
Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum
Jump to new posts Rendering by lindbjerg @ Yesterday at 08:57 AM

En bruger har kontaktet mig pga problemer med rendering. Rendering vil sige at oversætte BIAB's format till et format alle kan læse og afspille. Det er rigtig smart at gemme sine BIAB filer hvis man bruger BIAB som playback. Så kan man have hele sit band på en Smartphone eller en iPad. Man kan også brænde sine filer til en CD eller man kan sende sine sange til venner og bekendte eller udgive dem på nettet. At rendere er ligeså let som at gemme sine filer! Sådan gør man: Lav din sang
České a Slovenské Band-in-a-Box uživatelské fórum
Jump to new posts Circel of Fifths - kvintový a kvartový kruh by jacko_karel @ 02/18/17 11:52 PM

Ahoj všem v českém fóru. Na nových stránkách věnovaných produktům PG music v češtině jsem načal téma kvintový a kvartový kruh v tomto článku: http://pgmusic.cz/circle-of-fifths/
Off-Topic
14 Pop Backing Tracks and 14 Songs on these Pop Backing Tracks IN THIS LIST ARE OUR POP BACKING TRACKS https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqkZkoXbumblagC4q9TlV5GnQCtiGetHs ACOUSTIC POP BACKING TRACK (P1) 120 Bpm / G Key https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZDGEqXbac ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOLO on POP BACKING TRACK (P1) 120 Bpm / G Key https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYyp3bvoeFk NOSTALGIC POP BACKING TRACK (P2) 120 Bpm / C Key https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXY58aysm5U NOSTALGIC GUITAR SOLO on PO
Foro para el usuario de Band-in-a-Box en Español
Jump to new posts Enharmonic Chords by danisero @ 02/18/17 03:34 PM

Hi all! It is possible to enharmonizer chords? I explain: I make a progression II-V-I in 12 tonalities and there are changes to their chords to me enharmonic. How can I change the enharmonic chord ? P.D. excuse for my english
Jump to new posts Pop Chord Progressions 300+ songs by pghboemike @ 02/18/17 11:09 AM

http://fromthewoodshed.com/2011/05/26/pop-chord-progressions/
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Non Musicians Musicians Using Band-in-a-Box by Islansoul @ 02/18/17 09:56 AM

I'm just curious to find out how many Band in a Box users here are not musicians(including singers). I know someome posted on the form that he was a magician.
Hi everybody! I am glad to let you this so complete guitar lesson video. Sure a lot of you will discover some interesting ways to learn. (We are not Youtube partners, we only love music, do music, and teach music) See you! The Pentatonic Domain - The widest range of pentatonic exercises for all guitarists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_vsjik-rCk
Off-Topic
++ Rounder Records 2017 Grammy Winners Sample ++ Maybe you've never heard of Rounder Records. It is a record company that signs many artists dropped by mainstream labels. The link above has 30 second samples of Rounder Record's 2017 Grammy winners. By the way, many members of the musical group the Time Jumpers also create RealTracks for PG Music!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts inexpensive SFZ pianos for Sforzando on sale by Larry Kehl @ 02/17/17 09:58 AM

like usual this is offered as FYI only I have most of Sampletekk Pianos (more types than shown in SFZ sale, white, black, blue, and a few no longer offered) in Kontakt format (more expensive). http://www.sampletekk.com/specials I really like the FULL Rain Piano (it's an upright with "cheerful" bright character - it is NOT a concert stage solo piano by any means). They have sound demos of these sfz pianos Larry
Jump to new posts Free Band-in-a-Box® Video Tutorials! by Callie - PG Music @ 02/17/17 08:28 AM

Get the most out of your Band-in-a-Box® experience when you add our Support Videos to your arsenal! We have an extensive collection of Support videos for Band-in-a-Box® for Windows available on our YouTube Channel & www.pgmusic.com/videos.bbwin.htm - make sure to check them out! Looking for a tutorial video on a specific feature, and didn't see one listed? Send your suggestions to marketing@pgmusic.com, or post right here in this forum thread!
RealBand
Jump to new posts Problem exporting files and more (solved it) by Guitarhacker @ 02/17/17 04:34 AM

So, being old school and doing things the way I've always done them.....and having it work.... I was exporting a song. I had previously exported a "mix wave" from BB to Sonar for some scratch vocals. Everything was working fine. I moved the file to Real Band where I generated several new tracks. I exported them to Sonar. I noticed a new popup and after reading it clicked OK and moved forward with the export. In Sonar I hit play and ....what a mess. The new tracks had changed key o
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Free orchestra by MarioD @ 02/16/17 09:11 AM

http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2017/02/vsco2-rompler.html I just DLed this but I probably wont get a chance to play with this until later this week, but I thought that I should share it ASAP. This is a free orchestra that might interest a few people here. There are Mac and PC versions. The PC version comes in either 64 or 32 bit. I scanned the DL with Defender and Anti-Malwarebytes and no viruses or malware were found. The following is from Bigcat: Since its just us here and I can
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® - Favorite Things! by Callie - PG Music @ 02/15/17 02:17 PM

Have you ever wanted to "shout from the rooftop" about your favorite features in Band-in-a-Box® & RealBand? We've got just the place... our My Favorite Things Forum! This new forum is also a great place to review the features that other program users love - you never know... you may learn something new about the program, and have your "favorite list" grow too!
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® - Favorite Things! by Callie - PG Music @ 02/15/17 02:17 PM

Have you ever wanted to "shout from the rooftop" about your favorite features in Band-in-a-Box® & RealBand? We've got just the place... our My Favorite Things Forum! This new forum is also a great place to review the features that other program users love - you never know... you may learn something new about the program, and have your "favorite list" grow too!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Brian Eno Audio Interview Link by Jim Fogle @ 02/15/17 08:30 AM

++ Link To TapeOp Magazine Brian Eno Interview ++
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Control any MIDI enabled hardware: synthesizers, drum machines, samplers, effects. Create custom User Interfaces. Host them as VST or AU plugins in your favorite DAWs. http://ctrlr.org/
UserTracks (and other add-ons)
Jump to new posts UPDATED! - "Piano Acoustic Tango2" Usertrack by Icelander @ 02/13/17 05:38 PM

My third (and final) update to this one, now with a better tuned upright piano, more defined rules and much improved timing stability! Other details on the main announcement page HERE. Demo with this updated piano and PG's Tango bass HERE
PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2017 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Es gibt über 80 aufregende neue Funktionen in Band-in-a-Box® 2017!
Die grafische Benutzeroberfläche des Hauptbildschirms (GUI) wurde neu gestaltet mit weniger Bildschirmplatzbedarf, konfigurierbare Toolbars, einem Interface mit Register, einem Fortschrittsbalken, und mehr.

Free Band-in-a-Box® Video Tutorials!

Get the most out of your Band-in-a-Box® experience when you add our Support Videos to your arsenal!

We have an extensive collection of Support videos for Band-in-a-Box® for Windows available on our YouTube Channel & www.pgmusic.com/videos.bbwin.htm - make sure to check them out!

Looking for a tutorial video on a specific feature, and didn't see one listed? Send your suggestions to marketing@pgmusic.com.

PG Music Inc. - Update Hours of Operation

Wondering when we're available by phone, the Live Help feature on our website, or here in the office?

We've recently updated our Hours of Operation:

Customer Service & Sales:
Monday - Friday: 6:00AM to 7:00PM PST (GMT -8)
Saturday: 7:00AM to 6:00PM PST (GMT -8)
Sunday & Holidays: 8:00AM to 4:00PM PST (GMT -8)

Contact info:
Tel: 1-800-268-6272 or 1-888-PGMUSIC (Within USA and Canada)
Tel: + 800-4746-8742 (Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available)
sales@pgmusic.com

Technical Support:
Monday - Friday: 10:00AM to 5:00PM PST (GMT -8)

Contact info:
Tel: 1-866-983-2474 or 250-475-2708
support@pgmusic.com

Additional contact information for PG Music Inc. is available at www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm.

Band-in-a-Box® - Favorite Things!

Have you ever wanted to "shout from the rooftop" about your favorite features in Band-in-a-Box® & RealBand? We've got just the place... our My Favorite Things Forum!

This new forum is also a great place to review the features that other program users love - you never know... you may learn something new about the program, and have your "favorite list" grow too!

$0 Down Easy Payment Plan!

Late last year we began offering a $0 Down Easy Payment Plan - When you order anything from www.pgmusic.com and choose this payment option you won't pay for 30 days! After that, the total of your invoice being split into 4 equal payments charged every 30 days for 4 months after your inital purchase.

This payment option won't delay you receiving your order - even if you choose to have your order shipped, you'll still have the download links available to you - no need to wait!

Band-in-a-Box® Song Title Browser Requests - New Forum!

Have you stumped the Song Title Browser feature in the Band-in-a-Box® StylePicker?

If you tried to search for a popular song and this feature didn't offer you any listings, we'd love it if you'd let us know in our newest Wishlist forum here.

We'll be checking this new forum often, making sure to add your suggestions!

Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro!

We are excited to be adding two new people to our Customer Service Team here at PG Music: Deryk & Yutaro!

You'll soon see them popping up here in the Forum - they're already answering your calls, emails, and online chats (when you use the Live Help feature...)

Welcome to the team Deryk & Yutaro!

Forum Stats
25619 Members
49 Forums
44207 Topics
357586 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
Bandster, Drierock, Emanuele.B., AKL, andrewfarmer

25620 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 204