Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Jump to new posts Time-stretching by paul435smith @ Today at 04:38 PM

Hi I have a completed song - 12 Audio Tracks and need to change the tempo of 4 bars in each verse (3 verses). I prefer to have a gradual speeding up over the 4 bars so could do it by Tempo in each bar increasing slightly or is there some other way? But... I've tried using the Time-Stretching in Real Band and it just hangs up forever. Today I tried a test using only one bar of one track and set it to slow the Tempo 10bpm. It came up with a warning that it will overwrite data on the track. S
RealBand
Jump to new posts RealBand 2015 error when saving by Rollo Crisis @ Today at 12:56 PM

Hi, I'm using RB 2015 EverythingPAK (on ext. hard drive) on a PC using Windows 7. RB works OK until I try to save. When I save I get this weird error showing a bunch of windows. The error msg is as follows: 'Duplicate call to PossiblyGetFinishedWave OutBuf' I would appreciate any help I could get with this. Thanks in advance, RC
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts enregistrement d'une track de guitar by monsieur patate @ Today at 08:28 AM

Est-ce mieux de le faire à partir de real box? De plus si je veux N,en garder qu'une partie (celle ou je vais jouer en solo par dessus. est-ce que je peux couper les mesures que je vais jouer live et comment on fait cela?
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Change of tempo in sonar by Westside Steve @ Today at 07:19 AM

OK I have a song that begins at 85 bpm and after the 1st verse switches to 130 bpm. I will export these tracks and load them into sonar platinum. I assume I will set that song to 85 bpm and at the beginning bar of the change just do a temple change to 130. That's what I plan to do so if that sounds completely wrong to anybody let me know. Thanks everybody. WSS
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Jump to new posts Rock B3 Solo by Blues1952 @ 06/24/17 08:54 AM

Rock, Blues, Latin, Funk, Hammond B3 Solo
Styles and RealTracks Wishlist
Jump to new posts Santana by Blues1952 @ 06/24/17 08:53 AM

Need Santana style(s)
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts James Taylor - "She Thinks I Still Care" by Don Gaynor @ 06/23/17 04:06 AM

https://youtu.be/_Cp9FsOP9Xg
UserTracks (and other add-ons)
Jump to new posts Virtual Playing Orchestra by Pipeline @ 06/23/17 01:19 AM

http://virtualplaying.com/virtual-playing-orchestra/
UserTracks (and other add-ons)
No Budget Band sfz instruments. https://nbo.libreorchestra.net/download/ http://www.bandshed.net/sounds/sfz/ (pianos - Little Lizard Piano - dx7 - honkytonk - hpiano) http://download.linuxaudio.org/musical-instrument-libraries/sfz/ You can extract the instruments where you like and just drag the Instrument.sfz straight into Sforzando. To add the Instruments to the PG Sforzando Library Menu, open C:\Program Files\PG Music Inc\Band-in-a-Box Sounds\Band-in-a-Box Sounds.bank.xml in a text editor
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Add uncheck option in the Generate Chord Solo window by Trygve Larsen @ 06/22/17 10:32 PM

I do most of this time use this feature for generating chord solo for piano Melodies/Solos, and don't need/want to have the Guitar coming up. It should be easy to have a check-box where we can uncheck "load Guitar" in this window...
Jump to new posts Adding harmonies/Chord solo to RT by Trygve Larsen @ 06/22/17 10:16 PM

I just accidentally discover that we can add this feature to the RT track also, if the RT tracks has Charts and are loaded to Melody or Soloist track. I think this is great!!! Since we cannot yet add VSTi to any audio tracks, the sound quality will depend on the quality of the GM we use. But for rendering that track alone to a wave file, we can use any VSTi as GM in the default Synth slot for optimal sound-quality... This open up for a suggestion I will post in the Wish list forum, to let us us
Jump to new posts New Band-in-a-Box® Xtra Styles PAKs Quick Start Video! by Callie - PG Music @ 06/22/17 02:14 PM

Wondering how to get started with your Xtra Styles PAKs? You're in luck... we have created a Band-in-a-Box® Xtra Styles PAK Quick Start Video to help! Check it out: Learn more about the just-released Xtra Styles PAK 3! Listen to demos of these 160 new RealStyles at www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?pak=all&os=win#pak3. Don't forget... the Xtra Styles PAK 3 is on sale for just $29 during our Xtra Styles special, which ends July 31, 2017! Plus... if you don't have any Xtra Styles yet
RealBand Wishlist
Jump to new posts Input monitor shortcut. by ROG @ 06/22/17 05:56 AM

For anyone like me, who uses the input monitor a lot, having to access it each time by hitting the VSTi button, then clicking the Track slot and having to scroll right down to the bottom of the list to click the input monitor is simply a chore. Why not have a button on the toolbar to take you straight there? Doesn't look like a lot of programming. ROG.
Форум пользователей Band-in-a-Box на русском языке
Уважаемые пользователи Band-in-a-Box! Арам Киракосян (Ереван, Армения) опубликовал на YouTube краткий видео-обзор на русском языке по Band-in-a-Box (на примере англоязычной версии Band-in-a-Box 2017 для Mac), ознакомиться с которым можно, пройдя по следующей ссылке: https://youtu.be/Sdi9PC9tmFM Арам - саунд-про
Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum
Jump to new posts Kan ikke lave akkorder med + eller aug by J.E. @ 06/22/17 02:25 AM

Efter at have opgraderet til BiaB version 2017 på min mac har jeg et problem med nogle akkorder. Jeg kan ikk få afspillet akkorderne + eller aug. F.eks. bliver G+ afspillet som et rent G Er der nogen som kan give en forklaring på det? Kh. Jan E
Dansk Band-in-a-Box bruger forum
Jump to new posts Medhør under audiorecording. by Svend Erik @ 06/21/17 11:43 PM

Hej Peter Jeg er begynder, har fået en Band-in-a-box harddisk og masser af software på den. Det allernyeste. Jeg har en Imac 27 tommer. En af de nyeste. Jeg forsøger at lave en audiooptagelse, forsøger at synge. Kan ikke få medhør på i hovedtelefonen el. højtalerne. Jeg kan høre bandet spille, men kan ikke høre mig selv under optagelsern. Jeg kan ikke monitorere mig selv. Det bliver optaget - i den ene kanal. Efterfølgende kan man se audiosporet og give det rumklang. Har
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box 2017 Build 466 Update (June 20) by Andrew - PG Music @ 06/20/17 04:03 PM

An update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2017 Download the Band-in-a-Box 2017 Build 466 update This is a cumulative update patch, which works from any 2017 build. Summary of changes for Build 466 (since 465) (June 20, 2017): -------------------------- Fixed: There were various errors (eg notes not transposed) in the Chord Builder popup menus.Fixed: When exporting a MIDI file, RealTracks would generate even if "Save RealCharts in MIDI files" was disabled.Fixed: When demoing RealDrum
PG Music News
User Tips - How to Add More Audio & Midi Tracks to Band-in-a-Box

If you've been looking for a way to add more audio and MIDI tracks to your Band-in-a-Box song, check out forum user Pipeline's helpful forum post: How to Add More Audio & Midi Tracks to Band-in-a-Box

Have your own program tips & tricks to share? Join the conversation today when you register on our forum!

Eric Blackmon Tutorial Video - 2.8 Million Views!

Eric Blackmon uses Band-in-a-Box® accompaniment with his online tutorials, and has just let us know that his first Band-in-a-Box® featured video tutorial, How To Play An Electric Guitar Solo Without Even THINKING About Scales #1 In Am has more than 2.8 Million views!

Check out the video: How To Play An Electric Guitar Solo Without Even THINKING About Scales #1 In Am

Watch all of Eric's videos on his YouTube channel.

New Band-in-a-Box® Xtra Styles PAKs Quick Start Video!

Wondering how to get started with your Xtra Styles PAKs? You're in luck... we have created a Band-in-a-Box® Xtra Styles PAK Quick Start Video to help!

Check it out: Video: Band-in-a-Box® Xtra Styles PAK Quick Start

Learn more about the just-released Xtra Styles PAK 3! Listen to demos of these 160 new RealStyles at www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?pak=all&os=win#pak3.

Don't forget... the Xtra Styles PAK 3 is on sale for just $29 during our Xtra Styles special, which ends July 31, 2017!

Plus... if you don't have any Xtra Styles yet, you'll be happy to hear that you can purchase all three sets (485 RealStyles) and the 2017 49-PAK for only $129 during our Xtra Styles special.

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2017 for Windows Build 466 Available!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows customers can install the latest patch update (Build 466) here: www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#466

Fixed: Rendering to MP3 might fail with error "cannot get stream size".
Fixed: Rendering to MP3 will cause Band-in-a-Box to crash if choosing "MPEG Layer-3" as the codec.
Fixed: The style name and description would not be displayed immediately after bootup.
Fixed: The total choruses button should show the current chorus during playback.
Fixed: There were various errors (eg notes not transposed) in the Chord Builder popup menus.
Fixed: When demoing RealDrums in the RealDrums Picker dialog, the demo would not start at the beginning.
Fixed: When exporting a MIDI file, RealTracks would generate even if "Save RealCharts in MIDI files" was disabled.
Fixed: When using the * wildcard for chord type in the Search-Replace Chords dialog, all of the resulting chords would have their type changed to 6.

(Note: This is a cumulative update patch, which works from any 2017 build.)

User Tips - Entering Melody

Our Forum is packed with helpful posts - especially the Tips & Tricks section, where other program users share their own tips for working with PG Music Inc. software.

Like this recent post by Icelander: Always enter your melody in as midi - check it out!

Have your own tips & tricks to share? Join the conversation today when you register on our forum!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac Video Review!

We're proud to say that Band-in-a-Box® is enjoyed worldwide!

Our most recent video review of Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac was created by Aram, who is a sound producer, production blogger, and author of popular video tutorials broadcasted in MUZBIZNES.

You many not be able to understand everything he says (it's in Russian), but check it out: Video Review: Band-in-a-Box

Click here to review our notes (in English) of this video review.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac 49-PAK - It's Still Here!

The for Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac 49-PAK is still available, and includes 24 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 24 Instrumental Studies, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, and 59 Styles for Rediscovered RealTracks/MIDI SuperTracks!

Now, all First-time & regular-price Upgrade purchases of the Band-in-a-Box® 2017 UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, or Audiophile Edition include the 49-PAK! Pro, MegaPAK, and PlusPAK customers can add it to their purchase for just $49! www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Learn more about what is in the 2017 49-PAK: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.49pak.htm

Forum Stats
26107 Members
49 Forums
46266 Topics
376279 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
Rollo Crisis, John Gaunt, fernandomota13, DallasTXBill, Si.Blakely

26107 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 155