Can't seem to get biab audio FILE to recognize this chord. Did some monk say it was evil in the 4 century or something? KInd of abrasive when you think about how much this chord gets used by jazzers. With one of the G's family being a jazzer it seems like an odd oversight. I haven't gotten any warts on my left hand or gone blind from playing this chord every chance I get.

Couldn't we please have this chord...... please.

While I'm begging..... why not fix the bugs in the current version of something and make it a free download instead of waiting for a new version and expecting people with buggy Audio FIle 2k11 to hand over still more money just to get it fixed? The version I have would be fine for me for ever minus the poor programing.

Since we are here, the vibes are for me just about unusable in audio FILE 2k11. TS thinks I'm mistaken, I know what I hear. It is unmusical velocity changes as in random places.... [ like 80s drum machines, where we were supposed to be glad just to have it change in a wrong place]... part of the problem is too wide a range from loud to soft. The track will get softer for a few notes then come back to normal. Unmusical volume changes of individual notes is another way to say it. If the changes were more subtile, i.e. over a narrower range, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

Some of the individual note attacks are smeary like from the midi days. Nothing could could convince me the `really good player' who recorded this stuff intended for it to sound like this. It is distracting to hear this in a track with three or four other instruments. It is not subtle.

Here is another example of things to fix before biab condemns it's paying customers to a life of poorly executed vibe notes unless we shell out more money. And in this case it still won't be fixed because no one I mention it too seems to hear it.

The bug they should have fixed and now want money for is: with a frozen song biab forgets that I often like bass, guitar, and piano playing on my song, instead, it thinks I should be satisfied to have such a good sounding brushes/drum kit to play notes along with. Nice Freeze guys.

Sorry that's the way I see it.

Ron