You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#17190 - 03/16/09 12:54 PM [Off-Topic] Beyond The Sunset
Howard Offline
Veteran

Loc: Leesville,La. USA
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f044ec3d593a8b9d8c9e7c56ba37815f5be56955e819bde0
This is an old gospel song I like, I found it in a folder on my hard drive and I don't know when I recorded it. The mix is not great and the end is chopped off, but maybe some one will like it.

#17191 - 03/16/09 01:49 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: Howard]
furry Offline
Veteran

Loc: Scottish Highlands
I like it for a start Howard, just my kinda country

Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.

#17192 - 03/16/09 02:07 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: Howard]
toucher Offline
Expert

Loc: Arizona
That's a good'ern Howard.........like it thanks for sharing.

http://www.reverbnation.com/roberttrippmusic

#17193 - 03/17/09 04:36 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: Howard]
PeteG Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Portland, Oregon-USA
That was some very nice steel playing , Howard. I have the Hank Williams album "Beyond the Sunset" which is a compilation of his Luke the Drifter songs from his radio show and it's a real 'tears in the beer' listen. Thanks!

#17194 - 03/18/09 05:45 AM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: PeteG]
gospel singer Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Alabama
Good stuff Howard, Thanks for sharing. How are you doing?

#17195 - 03/18/09 08:37 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: gospel singer]
occ Offline
Journeyman

I'm glad to see you are playing again. It sounds good as usual!! occ

#17196 - 03/19/09 07:36 AM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: occ]
Howard Offline
Veteran

Loc: Leesville,La. USA
Thanks everyone. OCC, I'm not playing and doubt if I'll ever be able to. This is an old recording. I try to play a little once in a while but just can't get coordinated. Meanwhile I'm having a lot of computer problems so sorry if my posts and replies are sporadic at best.

#17197 - 03/19/09 08:12 AM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: Howard]
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Howard, this is super.

I loved it.

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#17198 - 03/20/09 12:26 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: MarioD]
Danny C. Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Louisiana
I can't get to the tune, all I get is numerous ads. I'll keep trying Howard.

Later,

The More You Drink The Better I Sound

#17199 - 03/20/09 02:21 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: Danny C.]
davemilleruk Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Devon UK
There is no sweeter sound than pedal steel......... And when it's played as well as that.... Oh boy!
God bless ya Howard.
Dave.

#17200 - 03/20/09 03:40 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Beyond The Sunset [Re: davemilleruk]
Danny C. Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Louisiana
I got it! And happy I did. Howard that was sooooo sweeeet. You played that with so much feeling, please don't ever quit playing.

Best to ya,

The More You Drink The Better I Sound

PG Music News
National One-Hit Wonder Day!

Today is NATIONAL ONE-HIT WONDER DAY!

Have you ever created a "one-hit wonder" (that you'll admit to)? Post it to this thread - we'd love to hear it!

Complete RealBand 2018 Users Guide - Interactive Online Version Available!

Visit our Online Manuals support page, and you'll find our latest addition - the online manual for the RealBand 2018 for Windows User's Guide!

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/rb2018full/index.htm

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this User's Guide can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video - Endorsing Artist Steve Wallace

Check out the latest Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video from endorsing artist Steve Wallace!
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=6QcPF5cQjKw

"With the vast array of RealTracks and styles offered, Band-in-a-Box is a phenomenal program that can help any musician and composer hone their skills."
-Steve Wallace

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac review on www.guitaren.dk!

www.guitaren.dk has recently reviewed Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, which can be read here.

Summary:

"Our conclusion is that this is a very serious and well done piece of software.The program is fast and flawless and you'll very quick get impressive results just typing the name of the chords. The new functions are exiting and worthy to be includes in this anniversary upgrade.
We were very impressed by the MIDI SuperTracks, which is simply brilliant. It’s a function in Band-in-a-Box that's here to stay.
It's amazing that the programs feel is so fresh and innovative after 30 years. This version is better than ever and should be a in every home studio or pro studio... Congratulations with the anniversary! We love you as the ex-wife we did not know we were missing.
"

Band-in-a-Box®: Part of The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig!

Check out the latest Sweetwater article from Mitch Gallagher: "The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig" - he's included Band-in-a-Box!

"The king of backing track creation, in my opinion, is Band-in-a-Box (BIAB). It can do everything from country to jazz to metal, with a huge array of instruments and options. There is a great selection of songs and BIAB tracks available for free on the web, so you don’t even have to make your own."
-Mitch Gallagher
www.sweetwater.com

#TBT - The First Audiophile Edition

A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."

RealBand 2018 Interactive Online Upgrade Manual Available!

The newest addition to our Online Manuals support page is the RealBand 2018 New Features Guide!

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this Upgrade Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

Forum Stats
27994 Members
57 Forums
54098 Topics
446300 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
nitz, smokinhalfnote, snenamor, yes daddy music, grivers

27993 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Alyssa - PG Music 499
David Snyder 181