Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#199494 - 03/29/13 06:24 AM [User Showcase] Video - I think it's that honey
Charlie McG Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Sulphur Springs, TX
Posted a song a few weeks back and have just finished a video for it. Used BiaB for all the backing tracks. Hope you'll give it look If you get a chance. Feedback welcome. Thanks a lot.

I Think It's That Honey

#199495 - 03/29/13 07:14 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Charlie McG]
floyd jane Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
Great job on the video, Charlie (and the song). That's got to be a lot of time spent - but it looks like you had fun doing it.. floyd

#199496 - 03/29/13 07:16 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Charlie McG]
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Hi Charlie,

That's a brilliant video for an outstanding song!!!!! I alternated between smiling and laughing for the whole length of the track. I loved it

All the best,
Noel

#199497 - 03/29/13 08:56 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Noel96]
boehm Offline
Veteran

Loc: Karlsruhe, Germany
Hi Charlie,

excellent video. It's great fun watching it.
And it surely was fun doing it. You can see that.
I already posted about the music.

Guenter

#199498 - 03/29/13 02:22 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Charlie McG]
Achordocaster Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Grand Junction, Colorado USA
Really great job on the video. The song too! I enjoyed it.

Greg

#199499 - 03/29/13 04:28 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Achordocaster]
sixchannel Offline
Expert

Loc: WEST MIDLANDS, UK
Great fun!!
Loved the video as much as the original song posting.
Cheers
Ian

BB2018Plus,512,RB5,Cakewalk GTPro2(2003),Adobe Audition1.5(2003),WindowsXPPro and Win7

http://app.box.com/s/p7lirbbuvjae03dsd4v5

for tracks that use BIAB specifically-
http://soundcloud.com/sixchannel

#199500 - 03/29/13 04:48 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: sixchannel]
Charlie McG Offline
Journeyman

floyd jane, thanks a lot for watching. Glad you liked it. Not really a lot of time spent but it was fun doing it. After getting started that is, that's the hardest part.

Noel, thanks so much. Glad you liked it.

boehm, thank you for watching and you comments. Yes, enjoyed doing. I usually enjoy the editing part more than the actual recording.

Achordocaster, thanks a lot. Glad you liked it.

sixchannel,glad you liked it. Thanks so much for your feed back and for watching.

#199501 - 03/29/13 08:27 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Charlie McG]
Danny C. Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Louisiana
Great video as per your usual Charlie!

later,

The More You Drink The Better I Sound

#199502 - 03/30/13 02:49 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Danny C.]
gibson Offline
Veteran

Loc: wales
noting to add to the above
typical sparkplug Johnny ie EXCELLENT

Alyn

#199503 - 03/30/13 07:57 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: gibson]
90 dB Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
Charlie - Loved this! Thanks for the smile.

Regards,

Bob

https://90dbband.bandcamp.com/

https://soundcloud.com/90-db

#199504 - 03/30/13 10:25 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: 90 dB]
Kemmrich Offline
Expert

You produce and write mighty cool videos and songs!! Very amusing, but well performed.

#199505 - 03/30/13 10:33 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Kemmrich]
JCJazz Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Fingerlakes Upstate , NY .USA
Great job on the song and video . It looks like you had a lot of fun.
https://soundcloud.com/karlssohnproduction/tracks. Having BIAB 2016 everything pack is a dream and now i can fulfill lifelong dream and produce a Cd of my Music for my family and the world.The Vortex rewards.Thank you PG

#199506 - 03/30/13 11:25 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: JCJazz]
Charlie McG Offline
Journeyman

Danny, thanks for watching and your comments.

Gibson. Thanks a lot. Always nice to read your review.

90 db, thanks. Glad you liked it.

Kemmrich, thanks a lot for those kind words.

Thanks, JCJazz for watching and your comments. Glad you liked it.

#199507 - 03/30/13 12:45 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Charlie McG]
Rickey Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Livermore, Ca
Awesome! That's all, just AWESOME!

Rick

http://www.soundclick.com/TheRickHansenBand

#199508 - 03/30/13 06:58 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Rickey]
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: Woodstock, NY
Charlie,

Both the song and video are excellent! Very nice job...

Bob

#199509 - 03/31/13 08:33 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: rsdean]
Charlie McG Offline
Journeyman

rickey2005, thanks a lot for your wonderful review.

rsdean, thanks so much for watching and your comments.

#199510 - 03/31/13 10:27 AM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Charlie McG]
MountainSide Offline
Expert

Loc: Lake Keowee, South Carolina
Hey Charlie, that's a fun song and vid. Great job! Really enjoyed it. Love the name SparkPlug Sonny!
Win10x64, Intel i7 7700k, 32Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb NVMe, BIAB 2018v516, RB 2018v5, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express XT, Yamaha DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, VoiceLive Touch, Kontakt 5.7 SampleTank 3.7

#199511 - 03/31/13 01:01 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: MountainSide]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

You are a real wiz at making terrific videos that are fun to watch and compliment some purdy darn good songs you write too. I'm a fan.

#199512 - 03/31/13 01:33 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Sundance]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Charlie,

you have a real knack for what you do... not only are your songs very cleverly conceived, you also manage to inject your humor and enthusiasm into the songs. IMO, that's missing from about 50% of the songs typically heard on a site like this. You present your ideas not only as songs, but as audio-visual productions, and that makes a huge difference to me.

50 years ago there probably couldn't have been a SparkPlug Johnny... but today with the various rapid-development systems for making music and videos a person of your creativity can take his own ideas to the world, bypassing the whole teams of production people and money skimmers that would have leeched onto your creativity in the past.

I hope your efforts get the attention of enough people that you make some money. The quality of your work is certainly as good or better than what I hear from people who ARE making money.

Others here are adding video to their songs, and I think you may have gotten that ball rolling.

Good job, all around! I wish you much success! You deserve it!

#199513 - 03/31/13 04:59 PM [User Showcase] Re: Video - I think it's that honey [Re: Charlie McG]
RichMac Online   content
Expert

Loc: New Zealand
Delightful.
Thanks Charlie.
Sort of thing I would like do.
Richard.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Build 520 Available!

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 for Windows users can download the latest free patch update, Build 250, here.

Summary of changes for Build 520 since 519 (July 17 2018):
Added: Save As style feature has support for MIDI velocity changes if volumes aren’t 90 on mixer when saved.
Added: Support for MIDI velocity changes in styles. Use the Misc-More dialog in StyleMaker to set velocity changes in MIDI styles.
Fixed: [Style Memos etc] button was not visible in the Style Editor -> Misc dialog.
Fixed: Bar lines would not display properly in the Audio Edit window if launching through the menu item "Audio Chord Wizard (Audio Edit)".
Fixed: Hitting the Return key while in the Audio Edit window might trigger Loop Screen mode.
Updated: PDF Manual and Help.

User Blog - Recording and Processing Vocals Using RealBand...

Joanne Cooper's latest blog post is a "start to finish" of how she records and processes vocals for her songs using her three "go-to" programs: RealBand, Melodyne, and Nectar from Izotope (with a little help from Band-in-a-Box...)!

Check out this blog post here.

Video - Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows!

Learn how you can add MIDI SuperTracks to your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows!

Video - Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Mac!

Learn how you can add MIDI SuperTracks to your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Mac!

Musician Brent Mason in the Studio Recording RealTracks!

Before leaving Nashville, Tobin caught up with Brent Mason recording some future RealTracks in the studio.

We can't wait to hear them!

Video - Adding RealTracks to Your Band-in-a-Box® Song

There are 300 RealTracks Sets available (over 2,500 RealTracks!), and here at PG Music we have this to say about them: You'll want to use RealTracks in all of your projects... and you can!

But what if you're not sure how to add them to your Band-in-a-Box® song? We have a video for that! Click here to watch...

Save Notation Window as a Video with Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac

Did you know... Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac allows you to save the Notation Window as a video? What a great way to share your songs with users, and LEARN from the notation as you listen!

From the program manual:
[Save As] | Save as video
-In the Make Notation Video dialog, select a track at the upper left corner. (Note: The dialog title says “Make Chord Sheet Video” until you select a track.)
-You can also set the dimension (width/height) of the video and select the number of frames per second and a specific codec.
-Press the [OK - Render Video] button to start rendering the video. When the video has been created, press the [Show Video File] button.
-You can then double click on the file to watch the rendered video.

Note: A special use of this feature is to combine a Video RealTracks (new with version 2018) with the corresponding notation in a single video. This creates an educational video, which shows the actual performance with notation/tab, playing over your chord progression! To do this, right-click on the Master button or one of the track buttons at the top of the main screen and select Render Video(s) from the menu.

Forum Stats
27720 Members
50 Forums
52612 Topics
436111 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Biazine, walletss, Hcarry51, sosa, LaurieS

27720 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
David Snyder 160
Al-David 150