The guitar window in BIAB2015 does not function the same way for me as it did in BIAB2014.

In BIAB2014 when I displayed the notation and tab I could click on different positions on the guitar neck and the guitar tab would change to correspond. That way I could look at different fingerings for a lick.
This is not working in BIAB2015. The tab numbers don't change when I click on the fret positions.

Also the Guitar Settings window has other problems. It gives default values of 550 and 80 for the width and height of the window but when I click on Set Defaults it uses values of 1830 and 266.

I have a two monitor system. When I move the guitar window to the secondary monitor and click on Set Defaults, the guitar window collapses to a small window about one fret wide. The values of 1830 and 256 don't change. If I manually enter width and height values, the fretboard is resized but the containing window needs to be manually stretched to show the fretboard.

The 100% etc buttons are not very useful. They force the size of the window back to 1830 x 266 or taller. On my system with two 24-inch monitors, all of these windows are too big.

When I enter values to resize the fretboard, that works but I also have to manually resize the window. The window should resize automatically.