I have 2015 Audiophile and a Mac Mini running Yosemite. Most all the Real Tracks play the right chords and bass notes correctly. BUT... My RC and KB tracks repeatedly play wrong bass notes, wrong chords and lousy endings.
They also don't work well with stops (C...d for example), and pushes (>C7 for example).

The RC tracks will play the 3rd, 6th, even the 4th of a chord (rather than the root). This will happen several times in a song, in all the different choruses.
The "mistakes" even vary, from chord to chord in each chorus.

I've noticed since the 2012 Version that a bass will sometimes play the 3rd or 6th instead of the root, but it was rare. But the RC parts are habitual about it. Needless to say, I can't use the tracks, as it goofs up the progression. This is totally irritating, as those tracks were a big selling point.

The KB tracks routinely play wrong chords. I repeatedly hear Cmaj7 instead of C7, or C7 rather than Cmaj7. The endings will be played as C7#9 instead of Cmaj7. My KB tracks refuse to play C7...d or C7..d or >C7. They play off the wall weird stuff, instead of the correct thing. Other Piano Real Tracks handle all these things fine, so I know it has something to do with the KB tracks.

I often hear a piano part playing a Cmaj7 while the guitar plays C7. This happens with numerous real tracks. My SmoothJazzCool Electric piano and guitar tracks repeatedly play a Csus rather than a C7 or a Cm7. This is fine sometimes, but it often clashes with the melody. I love the parts, but I can't use them if they won't play right.

I've contacted Tech Support, even sent them files illustrating the mistakes.
They claim they've never heard of this from anyone else, and that they can't replicate the problem. Its hard to believe that I'm the only one who gets these results from these Tracks.

If anyone has experienced any of these problems, please let me know. I'm trying to fix it, if I can.
Thanks, Steve

Last edited by Steve Dwiggins; 08/04/15 03:16 PM.