Update: I found the problem. I had (maybe a year ago) changed the style at those B section and final A section bars to a different style and I guess that guitar was part of it. When I changed to another style because I did not like the "tres" it held these bar settings. So I went back and checked and had to click the "Clear STY" button to fix it.

Hi,

I am using BIAB 2016 (438). I have applied style _BOSSANQ.STY Bossa Nylon Quartet Even to a song. The 4th track is Guitar: 1104: Guitar, Nylon, Rhythm, BoosaGrooveComp EV 140. The song is AABA format. The guitar track starts out as nylon string guitar but at the B section it switches to electric steel string and at the final A section it switches to steel string acoustic as best as I can tell. I have tried a few things such as not changing the substyle of the B section but it does not change the guitar to always be a nylon string guitar.

So next I tried a different style with nylon string guitar on track 4. The track is 708. It still puts this electric guitar in at the B section. It also puts the other steel string acoustic in at the final A section.

I am thinking this can't be an error in the track considering two different tracks are doing the same thing. What might be causing this?

Thanks,
John

Last edited by bowlesj; 01/22/18 03:36 PM.

John Bowles
My playing in my 20s:
https://www.reverbnation.com/johnbowles