There is a command listed in the RealDrums help file called MSSlide. It's designed to move the RD track ahead or behind the beat by the specified number of ms (eg MSSlide=3 would move the RD track ahead by 3 ms). Unfortunately this command is listed as 'not implemented in BB version 2007'. Since I have BB 2008.5 b263 I thought it might be implemented but alas it's not.

This command would be incredibly useful both to those of us who are trying to develop RealPercussion tracks and to anyone who want's to slightly modify the 'feel' of the existing RD. For example, if I wanted to make the RockEven8 drummer a little more aggressive I could use MSSlide to get the drummer ahead of the beat.

I'd sure love to see this implemented in an upcoming patch. Any chance PGM?

On a similar note, the dBAdjust doesn't seem to work with dBAdjustA and dBAdjustB the way the help file suggests. It would be nice to see this fixed or the help file corrected (or made clearer as the case might be).

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki