Quote:

Quote:

I was hoping to be able to have a blank sheet of say 24 bars (no music in the bars) and then be able to take my chords that I created on the left side and drag them onto whatever beat in whatever bar I wanted.

I couldn't see a way to do that.

I also couldn't see a way to name the chords I created, using my own names.

Sorry for the confusion here Dan.

My initial post was about reproducing the video I had mentioned.
But I also wanted to know if GuitarPro could allow a user to create their own sheet of guitar digrams, which comprised of custom chords, with custom names, and input over a staff on beats to their liking.
So first create say, 20 custom chords. Then drag the chords anywhere on the sheet at any bar/beat.

Quote:

Here is GuitarPro V6 with my attempt to reproduce what i remember seeing in the original link. This is standard notation, TAB and animated Guitar Fretboard all working as GP does it. Makes for a nice video.

Good job Dan!
It is different however from the video I posted.
In the video I posted the audio was from a 1960's recording.
In your video I believe you are taking the midi from the notation input, and using that to generate your sounds?

Quote:

Composing and arrangeing for Guitar does require some considerations, not all things go, as we only have four fingers and unless you have monster hands some intervals just don't work.

Yes it does.
I noticed in your video that there were some 'un-guitaristic' fingerings/chords.
Did you play them live, or did you construct them another way?

TIA