Actually a few years after the slingshot stage and I'd have take the 2 tv's to the garage and got out my voltmeter and my carbon arc furnace that popped dad's fuses and put on an old white lab coat and got out the soldering iron and burnt myself and got 3 shocks. But maybe only the speakers worked but I'd have had them under some porch hooked up to the little amp and yelled in the mic to scare my sister's friends. Ha...until I turned 16 and took up women. Game changer that women thing.

PS. I just checked out the window. Sunny Saturday a.m. 11:30, 4 kids playing street hockey, 3 girls jumping in leaves, and the 2 tv sets are still there. Picture tubes intact, but slowly loosing all the copper components to squirrels. Said squirrels are trying to launch an attack on my bird feeders, nuts. They need the copper.

On the good news front I made so much noise about my 25 year shingles crapping out at 8 years, that I got a refund for the 2003 roof job (2900 bucks) and the new job is costing me that plus 1200 more. For 40 year shingles with the same company and now laminated or some such thing. I'll be long gone before any 40 years. Worm bait.

Besides Ella Fitzgerald said it best, what woman would want a man...you get it.

John Conley
Musica est vita