I did a loop feature test this evening, and i am fairly impressed. I have several older wave file loop disks, which i copied to the BB/RT/loop folder.

Some thing i tested were adding several tracks of percussion loops. interesting how you can layer them. Added Guitar chord strum loops, and i like the ability to have then trigger at the bars, and transpose to the chord root. Very handy, i also triggered drum loops and had it change at the part markers. Very cool. So far the tempo stretching works very well.

Bass grooves, drum loops, guitar loops, Nature sounds, anything you can imagine. Add this to Midi, RTs, RDs, and we have a very sophisticated program for building songs.

Important to remember that if you use a drum loop that has a crash at the end that will happen over and over, unless you experiment with the trigger perameters.

What a useful tool.

Again thanks to the PG team.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.