This is a most remarkable thread!

Quote:

I'm passionate about my music. It's my life, it's my love and it's just not what I do for a living, being a musician is what I am.

I hope PG never abandons the core MIDI aspect of this great app, and I also hope they continue to develop the core MIDI functions so that people like myself who like to have ultimate control over the music we create can continue to have improved tools to do just that.

And as for those features that I don't use -- I'm glad they are there for others to enjoy.

Insights and incites by Notes

This is me, also.

These are my thoughts, also.

Your quote is from a killer post (yet another killer post by you) in an amazing thread.

I clicked on the "How I make my backing tracks and how I use them on stage" link in your thread.

This is not my gig; it won't be my gig. But I not only bookmarked that, I saved it, in case you take it down. Anybody that asks me about that gig gets your link, along with "This guy's really successful. Here's his method. It would be a great starting point for you."

I was astonished at your generosity in posting that on the internet. Among other things, I realized that any / all of your competitors could read and apply that knowledge.

What specificity!

I laughed when I read, "If someone comes up and puts a hug sum of money on the keyboard and asks for a special request we know, I can slip that in as soon as it is appropriate to do so."

I wondered what a "huge" amount of money was! Then I read it a second time and saw the typo.

I laughed again. Cause it is a "hug" if you think about it.

It's a "hug" to the song and that couples' life experience with the song.

It's a "hug" to each other, by that couple.

It's a "hug" to the "Sophisticats" for the good time that couple is already having.

Yet another "insight" by Notes, the touch-typist!

My wife and I live over 1000 miles from your locale. I found myself wishing that we could attend one of your gigs.

I'm positive we would have fun!