Andrew,

Thank you for the informative link.

I admit, I'm one of the user that never delved into "Real Band". Thats because after the sequence is generated, I use an external DAW for further production. I know very little about features and capabilities of Real Band. I know that I can take a generated sequence using Real Track into Real Band, but I've never tried it.

I still need to expand my knowledge on Real Band "how to" but, now that I know Real Band can send Midi Time Code, I have a renewed incentive to learn Real Band. Since it has many more tracks than BIAB, AND MTC capable, I'm thinking that adding more instruments might be easier in Real Band. Right ??

For example, If I want to create an 8 piece band plus solos, it can be done in Real band . . . even edit each track. Once all the instruments are in one Real Band file, using the MTC capability, I can digitally record into my DAW using MTC sync . . . two tracks at a time. Hmmm . . . That means I just might have to spend $199 to replace my burnt out MOTU card so I can transfer 16 tracks in one playback.

I'm going to have to spend some time watching Real Band video tutorials.
Are all the latest Real Band video tutorials available on-line ??
I ordered the Plus-Pak 2012 on HD this time WITHOUT the latest video tutorials, to save $20 on the price.

Looks like I've got some experimenting to do . . . as well as learning the new features in 2012.

Ed