Quote:

Once data from multiple RB "Midi" TRACKS is recorded to the SAME Midi CHANNEL, I'm guessing it can be harder to manipulate.

Not true (to me)
That's where the latering of controllable ports shines. The same MIDI channel can be recorded onto 32 RB Tracks and each Track can be sent to a different port (which means a different synth or device).
Which port it goes out is a physical or virtual connection. Each track can be an different port. Each port can be a different device. And then the MIDI channel tells that device what to do.
In reverse:
Midi channel tells device what to do.
Port selects which device to send to.
Track selects which port.

It's a layered control with lots of possibilities.
The available ports is the question.
I have two soundcards with a USB to MIDI connector.
I can use MIDI out of the port on soundcard 1 to (for example) a synth rack
I can use MIDI out of the port on soundcard 2 to a guitar effect rack
Then I could use MIDI out of the port on USB to MIDI to a light show (or anything else MIDI)
Plus I would have 16 sofsynth options in RB still available.
All of these *could* be on the same MIDI channel as long as they are on different ports (going to different devices).
Actually manipulating them in RB is like manipulating any other MIDI data on a single track at that point.

If you were trying to use those RB tracks (on the same channel) on a single synth, then yeah you might need to pay closer attention. But understanding those layers may help clarify things a bit.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome