I'll buy that and run some Techron for the injectors too. Of course in my praise for old Benz's don't think I'm saying everything will be just peachy. I'm not your usual car buyer, I was in the business for over 20 years I know how to appraise a car. It's still a 25 year old car, stuff can blow up in your face including the one I just bought, no guarantees but if the car has been well kept they last a long time with normal maintenance. I've certainly had a good experience with all of mine and they've all been high milers. My SEC had 153K when I bought it and it's got 248 now, I paid 7 grand for it, selling it for 4 grand now after about 6-7 years, what can I say they're great cars and worth it. Over that time I've done a couple of starters, a couple of fuel pumps, a radiator and water pump, the AC compressor, all the belts and hoses, fixed the power seat once, the power window, a trans relay, a fuel relay, and other things I can't remember now but it's all normal stuff for any old car not just a Benz. I paid 200 and something for a rebuilt alternator, same as for a Honda. I know I could have rebuilt it myself, done it before but I get lazy sometimes. The key is keep them up. You can't notice it's running rough or the trans isn't shifting right and just keep running it that way for year. Fix it.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.