Ha,cleaning her flute is a ritual that takes about 30 minutes. Awe inspiring stuff. i remember someguy telling Dr. Hank (Dr. Henry Meredith) about his spit valve..which set off a conversation about condensation, water vapour when you exhale, and how it's not Spit. It's a condesate releif mechanism. LOL. Concert Wednesday, Brass Band Gala next Saturday, busy week coming up. Details on our website, plumbingfactorybrassband. I hope the guy who's supposed to do it moved me outta the tuba section, I'm back on baritone....

Af far as the phone is concerned I have no idea how that wee hole makes a mic, but I suspect that it can be damaged. As to using the phone as a phone, with a data plan and phone costs it gets pricey.

I have a blackberry curve. It's paid for by someone else so they can get me if I need to check their building after hours. I found out that you can download google maps and let them play with the gps and I only have to pay for the data, not the service. Works great, I can see myself in downtown Toronto within 3 feet, and it gives me routes. Nice software..

John Conley
Musica est vita