RB will allow the handling of odd times MUCH differently than BiaB (most of the time).

RB actually uses a more complex time sig algorithm and adjusts the RealTrack/MIDI generation instead of 'fitting it in'.
It takes a bit of experimenting, but RB will take a 4/4 Realtrack, and if used in a 7/8 song it will add/truncate the data as needed to fit into the actual TimeSig/Tempo map so it is written correctly to pull into other DAWS ..

/just my experience/observation
//The notation is still wrong in RB, but the raw MIDI/audio is more 'correct' for the Time Sig and Tempo, so it translates to other software/devices better

The 7/4 song below was done by myself and TommyC (another member here) where we actually sent 7/4 RB seq files back and forth and generated at both ends ..
http://masteringmatters.com/stuff/Count_Me_Out.mp3

Pretty much everything but lead guitar, tube bell and horns was generated in RB
Drums, keys, rhythm guitar, bass .. all generated
Another user here (Oren) has done this with me a few times also. I like Odd Time!
You gotta listen a few times to allow it to grab ya.. thanks again tommyc. I had ball.

Mario; I'll be happy to share the seq file with you and see if it goes into Sonar for you in an acceptable way.

Last edited by rharv; 05/27/15 03:35 PM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome