Dear Peter,

I too offer my heartfelt thanks to you and your GREAT COMPANY for an AMAZING PRODUCT and an AMAZING TEAM. I was talking with Callie once about something and she mentioned the Support team as a resource, and I said "Oh they know me, trust me..." And then we both laughed. What I mean is that the tech team has been so supportive and patient beyond words or anything I have EVER seen in customer service while I was learning the tools--and I have written books on customer service. Your company is the Gold Standard for Customer Service in addition to providing a mind-boggling product.

I guess my way of saying thanks is this--a super great musician came to my house the other night and listened to one of my latest and said, "Awesome. You have come such a long way in two years man."

I was so proud. And I feel I have been on a musical growth spurt. BUT, I know I could not have done it without your product, your team and all of the wonderful friends and mentors I have found on this forum.

Thank you all. A million thanks, from the bottom of my heart. Here's to a great 2016 of great tunes from everybody!!! Band in a Box you rock!!!!!!