Originally Posted By: Pipeline
The bugs, errors and unfixed problems keep on for years and years, and the "Expert Programmers" come on here and say the "the old Delphi program from the DOS days is fine, you are crazy, deranged, let's stick with it for another 50 years"...

Pipeline, you really need to settle down and stick to facts.

I did a search for the words 'deranged' and '50 years' in the past 12 months, and the only time those words were used on this subject matter were in comments made by you.

You mentioned 'deranged' in your post suggesting to close the thread. But you keep coming back to the topic. As has been said by others, the choice of Language is not the issue, and no one is programming any of this with a DOS version of Borland Pascal. I know that and you know that too.

Everybody wants continual improvements - nobody commented otherwise. But you need to be accurate in your statements. None of what you said above is true.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones