OK, time to bump this back to the top again... Mario contacted me a few days ago and mentioned that he had a heck of a time finding a vacancy, and he reinforced the fact that anybody who wants to attend this BIAB FORUM GET-TOGETHER at Lake George on July 25 2017 needs to make their reservations ASAP! Like yesterday!

Some people may want to find accommodations near other BIAB friends, so if you have made your reservations, it would be helpful to others if you post where you're staying and if there were still vacancies when you made your reservations.

I just made reservations at:
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George
2133 Route 9,Lake George, NY, US 12845
844-236-4282 (website posted in one of the messages above)

I got a room with 2 queen sized beds and a couch, so there's room for somebody else who's willing to share the costs. If others stay at this same place it would be easy to connect and hang out.

I only booked it for 2 days, arriving on July 24 and checking out on the 26th. Anybody who wants to share the room should contact me privately. (First come, first served!) Its good to know that the Hampton Inn rents by the day, they aren't limited to full week rentals as some resort rentals are.

The Hampton Inn has an online booking page, and when I made my reservations there were still other rooms available... so... your call.

If you search online for accommodations, "Lake George" probably makes the search too large. Try BOLTON LANDING as a search phrase, and you'll end up closer to where Matt will be playing.

Anyway... this is a fun and exciting adventure for anybody who still has a desire for fun and adventure! I hope that more people get involved!