Quote:
The Behringer UFX1204 can record 12 channels @ 24bit to a USB 3.0 Memory stick or 12 separate streams to a DAW.

Pipeline, are you sure about this? Not to hijack this thread but this is something I've been looking for at this pricepoint for some time and none I've seen record multitrack, only stereo and I've checked them all out including the new Presonus one for $399. Here's what the blurb says:

For live use, the UFX1204 is an easy way to mix and record the show at the same time with the built-in 16-track recorder. Simply plug in a USB thumb drive and hit the record button.

Compare that wording to this wording for the Behringer X Air XR18:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/XR18

...giving you an effortless, immaculate multitrack capture of the show to take back to your studio for post production.

Note the word multitrack. If a mixer's description doesn't have that word in it, it's recording a stereo mix only. There's only a few that do this and of those the X18 is the cheapest one I've seen so far. If you know of one in the $3-400 range I've love to see it.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.