Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
You are absolutely correct Larry, and I think I've sorted just about everything out.

However, the real underlying problem is that the 'What Add-Ons Do I Have?' provides erroneous results. It states that the user has everything when clearly this is incorrect, and was further proven by John-Luke who deliberately removed styles with no change in the Add-Ons results.

So I would like PGM to improve the tests that evaluate the existence of all available files and provide a more accurate result. As mentioned also, it is likely to increase sales if users can determine that they are missing specific features.

Yes indeed.
They gyrations users are going through in thready simply cannot provide definitive results. At best you can say you diff'd 2 lists of files for example. That is not the answer to "What Am I missing"?

I believe the ONLY way of determining which piece/part of biab you are missing is for PG music to tell you.

In most cases many of us are multi-year consumers of this product. At this point we are all in with biab. I know I am. If I knew definitively I was missing a bunch of real styles, I would probably buy them. As long as they weren't KLEZMER!!
I've got all I need of them.

More REAL FunK Styles Baby!!

biab2023(Mac)
Logic Pro X