I too have been a customer since Atari, Motorola processor Macs and DOS PCs and have found PG Music provides some of the best service in the business.

I often use PG Music as an example for how to treat my own customers.

I've been to Canada many times, from the Maratimes to Yukon, and always found the Canadians to be friendly, cheerful, helpful, and polite. Some of the nicest people on the planet. If it wasn't so cold, I could move to Canada. But for me, anything under 24 Celsius is too cold for man or beast. wink

And since we are talking Christmas, I had one of the best Christmas days I've had in a long time.

We play at an RV Park here in South Florida and we've done this for many years. Qute a few French Canadians winter down here. I think the reason is they can own the RV but not the land and it makes it easier to keep their wonderful Canadian benefits.

This year they hired us to play for dancing after their Christmas dinner (invited us to dine with them and sent us home with food). There were over 130 guests mostly French Canadians and a sprinkling of US and English speaking Canadians who live in the park as well. They hit the dance floor on the second or third song and the dance floor was full all night.

We played some classic rock, a little country, a couple of ballroom dance numbers, some contemporary dance music, a little Caribbean,one zydeco, and some secular Christmas songs. Applause followed every song, and the smiles and affectionate feedback from the audience fed our spirits all night. We had so much fun we played 3 hours, straight through, without taking a break.

It seemed like the 3 hours went by way too quickly, there were plenty of other songs we wanted to play, we were having great fun and it seemed like perhaps only an hour passed. But park rules say we must shut down the loud music at 9PM.

At the end of the night we played "God Bless America" followed by "O Canada" and brought happy tears to the eyes of a few of the guests. This followed by a standing ovation and many people coming up to shake our hands and tell us how much they enjoyed the evening.

And we even got paid to have this much fun.

You can't ask for a much better day than that.

Insights and incites by notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks