Originally Posted By: Noel96
Tom,

This is superb! Absolutely! Nobody on here does 12/8 blues shuffles like you. When you immerse yourself in this genre, to my mind, it's like an eagle taking flight and soaring with grandeur, authority, strength. It's so good.

What really appealed to me was your attention to arrangement. The interplays between drums, strums and silences were perfect. However I listen to this, there's only one inescapable conclusion that comes to mind.... you REALLY know your stuff!

All the best,
Noel

P.S. Apologies for missing a few of your songs. Circumstances have taken me out of action for a bit. Hopefully I'm back bouncing again now!
Noel, I am always so glad to see your name pop up here. You once again have bolstered my confidence with a fine review. Thank you, Tom
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Awesome tune Tom. Absolutely loved this tune. Excellent vocal and lyric. And the guitar wowser !!!.
Well done
Scott, Glad you liked it, Tom
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Authentic! Wow! Great tune man.

I have to say, the hits are awesome, right down to the occasional subtle hihat "chick" in between the main hits, to keep time. Just like a REAL band would do. That SO adds to the realism for me.

I can pretty much picture the band playing this.

Seriously great job.
Caaron, I originally took the hi hat chicks out. Then I had a moment of clarity and decided like you said that they added authenticity. So I went back and edited them back in. Thanks for mentioning that, Tom